Chapter 20

Danielle and Tiana begin to hang out for a couple of months now.

2 days before today

Danielle goes to the park, where she sees Tiana hugging a girl. She walks towards Tiana when the girl leaves.

"Your girlfriend?", Danielle asks,as she sits on the bench.

"I don't have a girlfriend.",Tiana says.

"Could have fooled me.",Danielle says.

"Relationships,just don't work out for me.",Tiana says.

"Seem like we have the same luck.",Danielle says.Tiana chuckles. "I invite you over to my house for a drink."

"Sure.", Tiana says.

A civilian sees them together then snaps a photo.

"Rumor has it,is going to love this.",the Civilian says,then sends it.

Danielle's Mansion

Danielle begins pouring bourbon into a glass,then hands it to Tiana.

"Thanks",Tiana says.

"No problem.",Danielle says,smiling.

"No,I mean thank you for everything.You are such a good friend.",Tiana says.

"Are we friends?",Danielle asks.

Tiana kisses her,then let's go.

"No,I'm sorry.",Tiana says.

"I'm not.",Danielle says kissing her back.

Danielle's Perspective

Her lips were softer than anything,soft like a first snowfall,like biting cotton candy,like melting and floating being weightless in water.It's sweet,it's so effortlessly sweet.

"We can't",Tiana says.

I lean in,so carefully.Breathing and not breathing and hearts beating between us and she's so close.Our noses touch,as we are so close,until the tension builds up,she rips off my shirt,as she kissing my neck,I groan.I lay on the bed,as it continues.

After

Danielle gets up,she grabs the sheets wrapping it around herself,and heads towards the balcony.She begins to realize how much she wants to have a relationship with Tiana.Tiana gets up,and puts her shirts on,and pants then walks towards Danielle kissing her collarbone.

"I should go.",Tiana says.

"No,I want you to stay",Eve says,turning around to look at her.

"I can't.I'll see you later.",Tiana says,then grabs her bag ready to leave.

"I have to tell you something.",Danielle says,then Tiana stops.

"What?",Tiana says in a concerned voice.

"I'm moving to California in 4 days.",Danielle says.

"Oh.",Tiana says.

"I just felt like you should know.",Danielle says.Tiana then sighs. "Well thank you for telling me.",Tiana says,then kisses Danielle's cheek,and leaves. Danielle sighs,as she sits back on the bed,she lets the sheets fall to the floor.

I hope you liked this chapter, kinda of about Danielle and Tiana's relationship.Stay tuned for the next!