Chapter 16

IMAGES WILL BE USED

"It finally happened and it's been a long time coming."

2 days later

THE PREMIERE

Danielle wakes up on premiere day, as she smiles. She puts on her slippers and goes towards the mirror then looks at herself.

"This is what we've been waiting for. Everything is going to be perfect."

She goes into the shower. She gets out and then sees a beautiful dress laying down on her couch, noted in......

Happy premiere day, director.

Danielle smiles, then puts the dress on.

She styles her hair.

She heads to the premiere, as the trailer begins playing, where she sees Luca, Graham, and Rose then hugs them

"You guys look absolutely beautiful!!", Danielle says.

"I'm so nervous. I'm sweating everywhere.", Rose says.

Danielle and Graham laugh.

"Rose, Calm down. Deep breaths,hunny!!", Luca says, as Rose takes deep breaths. They watch the premiere.

After the premiere

"Danielle Valentine, how did you tap into your character Shea Mae?", an interviewer asks.

"Shea was lost and like her husband, she had a terrible secret. I share a loss in life and love, which I guess I had to push into my character. All of my negative feelings helped, Shea, to be portrayed in the way she was.", Danielle say smiling.

"Do you have an acting degree?", another interviewer asks.

"Uh..-no", Danielle says.

"What do you think was most challenging for your role?", an interviewer asks.

"Maybe her secrets were the most challenging, and trying to bring those to life.", Danielle says.

"What do you think of Luca as he plays your husband?", another interviewer.

"Luca. Well he is one of my best friends, and I love him.", Danielle says smiling.

"One more question?", the interviewer asks.

"No more questions", Sage says, grabbing Danielle away from there. "We have to get you to the after-party."

Fans scream for Danielle as they go outside.

"Wait. Wait!", Danielle says then walks towards them, signs their autographs, then takes pictures with them. Then she finally gets in the car to leave for the after-party.

AFTER-PARTY

"I'm so glad to have everyone here. I am proud to say that the movie grossed 2,847,397. The highest a movie has ever had. So enjoy the night, you deserved it", the Director says.

Danielle dances with Graham, Luca, and Rose. She goes to the bar.

"Um, can I get some water please?", Danielle asks.

The bartender gives her the water.

"Thank you.", Danielle says while she grabs it then gets it, she goes back to Luca, Graham, and Rose. She drinks the water, then begins coughing, she looks down. "Danielle", Rose says, Danielle looks down and sees blood. Danielle falls to the floor. Graham, Luca, Rose, and the director rushes her to the hospital.

Hospital

The nurses bring her to the nursing rooms.

30 minutes later

"Who is the family of the patient?", the doctor asks.

"We are her friends.", Luca says.

"Well good news, she is doing fine, but she lost her baby.", the doctor says.

"When can we see her?", Rose asks.

"You can see her now.", the doctor says, allowing them to go to the room.

"What happened?", Danielle asks.

"You lost your baby. I'm so very sorry.", the doctor says.

Danielle cries, as her friends hold her.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I was always planning on making her lose her baby because I didn't want her to put it up for adoption or abort it again. But the premiere was great, wasn't it? Thanks for reading. See you in the next chapter, Bye!