Chapter 25

"They hate each other.No they don't. Not really."

LAST DAY OF FILMING

Thursday

"And cut!!! That's a wrap on season 1!!!", the director says, as the cast pops some champagne and everyone cheers.

"Be well rested for Saturday, no work tomorrow, so relax. Party, have a good time, you all deserve it.", the director says.

"So what are we going to do?", Danielle asks.

"You heard the man. Party at our house!!", Graham says. They head back to their house, Graham texts everyone he knows, while Rose organizes the drinks for the party/the house.

Party

Everyone arrives, as they drink the beer and get into the pool.

"Truth or dare?", Rose asks looking at Danielle.

"I dare you to lick from here to here.", she points at her stomach to about her chest.

"Ok", Danielle says then does the dare.

"Oh Jealous, Cassie.", Rose asks. Cassie rolls her eyes.

"Ok, my turn. Cassie I dare you to go upstairs with Rose.", Danielle says.

"No, no!", Malcom says.

"Calm down,over-protective brother, am I right?", Cassie says, as Danielle chuckles.

"Malcom, truth or dare?", Graham asks Malcom.

"Truth", Malcom says.

"Is it true that you have feelings for Danielle?"Graham asks as Danielle turns to look at him. But before he could answer, Danielle answers for him.

"Graham, stop! I don't like him, he doesn't like me. We plain out hate each other? This isn't any type of enemies to lovers see in your little romance books.", Danielle says, causing the people around her to chuckle. Graham rolls his eyes.

"How come he just can't answer the question?", Graham says looking at Malcom.

"Don't be daft. We hate each other, it's just as simple as that.", Malcom says, then leaves.

To Be continued