Chapter 31

⚠️TW: Death/Murder⚠️

"A criminal always returns to the scene of the crime."

Danielle heads back over to the hotel, and sees Graham, and Rose, as cops walk past everyone.

"What happened?", Danielle asks.

"Somebody was killed in the hotel.", Graham says.

"Oh my gosh!!!", Danielle says.

"Yeah, it's crazy.", Graham says.

"Are you guys, okay?", Danielle asks
Rose and Graham.

"Yeah, we are fine.", Graham says.

Danielle looks at Rose and sees that she hasn't answered. And that she is biting her nails. She only bites her nails when she has something to confess. Their phones beep, as Danielle checks Rumor has it.

Rumor has it a murder happened
in the hotel that our beloved celebs stay at.
No suspects, yet?
Who committed this terrible act?
Are our people safe?
Stay connected
, Xoxo Rumor

"Rose?", Danielle says.

"Huh?", Rose says in a trace, staring into space.

"Are you okay, you are biting your nails?",
Danielle asks.

"Don't worry. They'll catch, the person that did this.", Graham says.

"Ok, I'm just tired: I'm going to go to my room, now.", Rose heads upstairs to her room, then opens her closet door, as a dead man falls out.

Danielle walks towards her room, and as it is open, she sees the man.

"Rose?", Danielle says, she looks at the door and then shuts it. Rose drops the body, and it falls to the floor.

"I didn't murder him. It was self-defense. He tried to kill me.", Rose says in a panic.

"You hid him in your closet, Rose. You can't paint that as self-defense, no matter how convincing you are.", Danielle says, looking at the body. Rose falls to the floor.

"I'm sorry. I should just turn myself in.", Rose says, as tears form in her eyes. Danielle goes to comfort her friend.

"It's okay. We'll figure this out.", Danielle says, as Rose lies in her lap.

"You'll help me.", Rose says, as she gets up.

"Of course, I'll help you. You are my best friend.", Danielle slightly smiles looking at her. "Do you have a suitcase?", Danielle asks. Rose nods as she grabs it from the closet.

"What are you going to do with it?", Rose asks.

"Grab the other arm.", Danielle says. Rose grabs the other arm, and they stuff the body in the suitcase. "Ok, we will dump the suitcase in the river, let's go through my room, we can jump out of the window. The river is in my view.", Danielle says.

"Thank you, you are such a good friend.", Rose says. Danielle gestures for her to pick up the suitcase, they pick up the suitcase then discreetly get it inside Danielle's room, they jump out of the window, with the suitcase, then head to the river."

"Ok, now what?", Rose asks. "One, two, three, then throw.", Danielle says. Rose nods. "One,..two,...three.", they throw the suitcase into the river, and as it sinks, they go back inside through the window.

Next Week

Malcolm and Danielle kiss.

"Good to see you.", Malcolm says, Danielle wraps her arms around Malcolm's neck. "Well it's good to see you, too", she says, smiling then they kiss.

"Ok, we will begin the shoot, now. Are you ready?", the photographer says, then they both nod and pose for the picture as he snaps the shot.

I hope you liked this chapter. What will happen to the suitcase? Will the cops find out what Rose and Danielle did? Stay tuned to find out. Bye!