Chapter 24

IMAGES INCLUDED

"I just can't stand you."

Danielle goes back to her set booth, where she wipes her makeup, changes into a white tank top and sweats, and grabs her bags, then heads back to the hotel, where she is greeted by her friends laying on the bed.

"As you know I have very good eyes, and I happen to notice something with them.", Rose says, while Graham takes a sip from his water.

"What?", Danielle asks utterly confused.

"Some cutie drove you over to set.", Rose says smiling viscously.

"He's Malcom, my cast mate dated him before. And said "he was a total player." Her words, not mine.", Graham says.

"I'm not even surprised", Rose says.

"But you gotta admit, he's hot. British is he?", Rose says, smiling. Graham laughs, as Danielle takes a pillow and throws it at him.

Malcolm walks past the door with a girl, then overheard them talking about him. Danielle looks at him and then rolls her eyes.

"You lot enjoy talking about me. I'm flattered.", Malcom says.

"Ignore my brother, he's a bit buzzin' (drunk)", a girl says, about my age "There is a party down by the pool happening, you lot should join. I'm Cassie", Cassie continues. Rose looks at Cassie and then smiles, as Cassie does the same.

 Rose looks at Cassie and then smiles, as Cassie does the same

"We would love to. And this is my friend Rose, Danielle, I'm Graham.", Graham says introducing everyone. Cassie smiles, then leaves with Malcom.

"Do we have to go?", Danielle asks. "She seems sweet, and they invited us.", Graham says.

"Now change into your bathing suit.", he continues. They all change into their bathing suits.

Rose's bathing suit

Danielle bathing suit

Pool

Malcom brings a girl named Kaylee, and arrives fully clothed downstairs'.He kisses her and heads toward where everyone is sitting.

"I'm so glad everyone could make it. Thank you for coming. Now pick up your glasses of champagne.Cheers.", Cassie says as the bottles click.

Danielle talks to Graham, as Rose talks to Cassie.

"She looks so happy.", Danielle says smiling. "You know I wonder if we could ever find that love with no darkness, just pure sweet.", Danielle continues.

"Danielle!", Graham says. "What?", Danielle says.

"You could have that.", Graham says.

"I don't think it will be enough for me.", Danielle says.

"You closed yourself off ever since Tiana. I know how much it hurt you to let her go. But you deserve happiness. Pure happiness, once in your life.", Graham says.

"I don't think. I could handle pure happiness anymore. I don't know, the darkness just seems to follow me.", Danielle says, looking down.

"Well you are in luck, a piece of darkness, just arrived near.", Graham says, as he gets up and walks away.

"Ugh, don't you have a girlfriend to talk to? Why do you bother me?", Danielle asks so annoyed by him.

"I don't do relationships. But I'm an expert in bed, would you like to find out?", Malcom says arrogantly. Danielle moves away from him as her metal waist charm, gets stuck on his belt without either of them realizing.

"Oh my gosh, you can't be serious!! You are just a - .....

But before Danielle could finish the sentence Danielle Valentine and Malcolm Allen fall into the pool. Danielle makes bubbles then jumps up, and they both get out and head to the chairs.

Danielle groans. "Ugh, I hate you!", she says. Malcom chuckles.

"Well I don't fancy you either,luv.", Malcom says.

Rose looks at Danielle and Malcolm arguing.

"What's going on with Danielle and your brother?", Rose asks.

"Well it seems like they don't like each other.", Cassie says, slightly laughing. "But I don't know why?"

"I'm pretty sure. It's because he is kind of an arrogant tool.", Rose says, as Claire laughs.

"Well, that's the reputation my brother puts up for himself.", Cassie says.

Thanks for reading!