Chapter 11

"The best acting is instinctive"

Danielle wakes up, to her bed empty. She sighs, then goes to the shower, and changes into a white crop top, with light blue ripped jeans, and a gray unzipped sweater on top.

Danielle goes to the mall where she begins organizing the shoes. Then a woman walks up to her.

"Hi, I'm Sage Quinn.", the woman introduces herself.

"Hi, I'm Danielle.", Danielle introduces herself.

"I'm a director, and I just think you would be the perfect fit to be in my movie, as the female main lead. Do you have any acting experience?", Sage asks.

"No, not really.", Danielle says.

"When's your shift over?", Sage asks.

"Like 5 minutes.", Danielle says.

"Meet me at the cafe across the street, I 'll tell you all about it", Sage says.

"Ok.", Danielle says.

5 minutes later

"Hi", Danielle says walking to Sage.

"Hi! So the movie is about an undercover agent, and how she falls in love with a enemy. It's called Married Secrets.", Sage explains.

"So a classic.", Danielle says.

"Yes, but this one will not only show the Dewey stuff on how they get together but will also show their flaws. It shows that within those flaws is a person someone will find outstanding and fall in love with. So what do you say, Danielle? Are you in?", Sage asks.

"I'm in.", Danielle says.

Danielle begins filming in a week, but she is a bit worried about the effect this will take on her job.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Also since this book is about Danielle's life, I will add scenes of her filming. Stay tuned for the next chapter!!