Chapter 29

IMAGES INCLUDED

TW: Murder, Death, Mention of Blood

"Every friendship has its rose and its thorn."

Malcolm and Danielle laugh with each other, as she tries on clothes in the other stall, she walks out of the stall.

"What do you think?", Danielle asks. Malcolm stares at her in awe.

"Ok well you can stop looking at me like that.", Danielle says.

"Like what?", Malcolm smirks.

"Ok, you know what. You just did it.", Danielle says, while laughing, Malcolm laughs.

"Let's go.", Malcolm says, as they leave. Danielle goes back home and gets ready for the concert. She then changes into this cute outfit for the concert.

Danielle texted her friends about the concert, hoping they would come and support her

Graham: Aw, feeling excited because McDreamy is performing.

Danielle: Don't call him that.

Rose: Even if she was it would be so cute.

Danielle: I'm not, I just want my 2 best friends to come and support me. Also, doesn't one of you like his music?

Rose: Sure. We should go to the spa, so we could relax.

Danielle: Sure

Graham: Anything for you boo.

Danielle:🖕

🖕Directed to Graham

Danielle shuts her phone, then goes to the spa to meet up with her friends. They relax, and she puts her outfit back on after relaxing.

"We'll meet you there.", Graham says.

"We just have to finish something.", Rose says, Danielle nods then leaves as she leaves.

Hours later

Graham heads to the hallway for some fresh air, but he is alarmed when he sees a man laying on the flooring bleeding out, with a knife jammed in his neck. Graham screams so loudly, alarming everyone else in the hotel.

"Oh, my God! I think I'm going to faint.", Graham says drowsy as he falls to the floor.

Uh-oh...A death in the hotel. This is a major problem. What publicity will this cause with celebrities living in the hotel? Who killed this man? Stay tuned to find out! Last episode for the day, sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger...