Chapter 28

IMAGES INCLUDED

"NO!NO!THIS CAN NOT BE HAPPENING!!"

"A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities."

At the hotel, because the apartment is being renovated!!!

"Dick", Danielle says, she gasps, as she wakes up. Malcolm looks at her.

"What was that?", Malcolm says.

"Um, I have to take a shower. Malcolm, you have to go. Like now!", Danielle says, rushing him out.

"Ok, well see you at the award ceremony, I guess.", Malcolm says, while he is being pushed out.

"Sure!", Danielle says as she shuts the door. Her friends arrive downstairs.

"Girl, why was he in here?", Graham asks.

"And what was the dream? That had you saying what you said?", Rose asks.

"I think I had a sex dream.", Danielle says so embarrassedly.

"About Malcolm?! Did you not hear anything we said??!", Graham says, loudly.

"Guys, he's not that bad.", Danielle says.

"Yeah, until he breaks your heart.", Rose says.

"Ok, thanks for being so supportive, guys. Because right now, this is just making me feel worse.", Danielle says, so overwhelmed.

"Sorry.", Graham says.

"Yeah, sorry. How about you just take a shower, it will probably all go down after.", Rose says, comforting her and calming her down.

"You're right. I just need to calm down, and everything will be fine.", Danielle says, then takes a deep breath in and out, as she heads upstairs to the bathroom. After her 1 hour long shower. Danielle feels very refreshed and ready for the award ceremony. She wraps a towel around her, and heads to her room, where she picks up three dresses, then walks towards her two friends. "Which one?", she asks, super calmly. "Black one", they both say.

They head to the award ceremony, where they drink

Malcolm looks at Danielle, as she takes a drink from her wine.

"Here, here. Can I have everyone's attention? Finally what you've been waiting for, the awards. This award is for Academy Awards for their performance in films, which goes to
Rose Harvey.", Audrey Smith says.

Rose heads onto the stage. Danielle and Graham clap and cheer for her, as everyone continues, she accepts her award, and hugs Audrey, then says her speech.

"You don't know how much this means, to me. I would like to thank my parents for always believing in me and my high school drama teacher for helping me get into acting, and for making me who I am today.", Rose says, then heads back to her seat. Everyone cheers.

"Next award is for Tony awards going to Graham Johnson. Can everyone applaud their hands for this young man?", Audrey Smith says, as Graham goes to collect his award. Rose and Danielle both cheer and with everyone else, Graham hugs Audrey. He then says his speech.

"I would like to thank everyone for being here. But mostly two best friends for always pushing me to be my best and of course the fans.", Graham says, as everyone cheers then heads back to his seat.

"These next awards go to a very talented young actress, that has fought every step of her way to be here today, and receive this award. And I could say with all my heart she deserves it. These awards are an Emmy award, tv awards/movie awards, an Academy Award for best actor, and the biggest an Oscar. Everyone put your hands together for Danielle Valentine!!", Audrey says, as Danielle goes up to the stage. Audrey whispers in her ear, "It's been a pleasure knowing you and watching you grow." Danielle whispers back, "Thank you."  
"I don't know what to say, receiving these awards, has shown me that everything I have been through wasn't just for nothing, that my plan was always bright, and that no matter how many people tried to hide it. Whether it was my step-father, my mother, or my ex-boyfriend. It would always be revealed in the light. Thank you, all." Danielle says as she walks back to her seat, and everyone cheers.

After all the awards finish, Danielle talks with her friends, then she sees Malcolm staring at her.

"Hey I'll be back.", Danielle says, walking towards Malcolm as she sighs.

"Well, congratulations. All those awards, Huh?", Malcolm says.

"Yeah.", Danielle says.

"Well, you deserve every one of them.", Malcolm says, as he places his hand under her chin. "I think I have something that will make you even more pleased, my way of congratulating you.", Malcolm says.

"What?", Danielle asks eagerly.

"It's a surprise.", Malcolm says, as they walk outside, and he opens the car door for her. Danielle places her awards in her bag, then they arrive at the mall. Danielle leaves her bag inside. Malcolm opens the car door. "Since when are you a gentleman?", Danielle asks, while Malcolm rolls his eyes. Danielle gets into the car, and they drive off to the mall.

Mall

"Hi, what would you like to try-"....the Shopkeeper's attention was disturbed when she looked up and saw exactly who she was talking to. "Danielle Valentine, Malcolm Allen!!?", the shopkeeper says shocked.

"Hi", Danielle says politely.

"She would like to try on some of your clothes.", Malcolm says.

"Of course, I'll bring in the best options for her.", the shopkeeper says, after a couple of minutes, and brings a row full of dresses. Danielle smiles, as Malcolm gazes into Danielle's eyes.

"Well, I tried to be normal today. Worst 35 seconds of my life.", Malcolm says. Danielle laughs.

"More like 10."

I hoped you enjoy this chapter. I wrote 900 words so I'll write the rest of their shopping tour in the next chapter. Stay tuned, Bye!!