Chapter 15

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by the age of eighteen."

Danielle wakes up the next day, in her apartment. She runs to the bathroom where she throws up, she checks her cycle on her phone and realizes that she missed her period.

"No, No, No!!", Danielle heads to the mall, where she grabs a pregnancy test.

"How old are you?", a random woman asks.

Danielle puts her finger over her mouth.

"Shh, it's a secret.", Danielle says smiling, then heads to the register. She buys the test, then heads and walks back home.

She drinks a bunch of water then uses the test, and waits for the results to come back. As she nervously bites her nails. She checks the test, then it comes back positive. Danielle sighs, she thinks through it for about 3 hours then decides to keep the baby.

Danielle hangs out with her friends, at the beach, as they lay on their blankets.

"Were your parents good parents?", Rose asks, as she smokes a cigarette.

"I don't know. My parents died, and I lived with my aunt. She was a good mother figure, I guess. She cared for me, still does.", Graham says, then smokes the cigarette to Luca.

"My parents were good. They made me an actor."Luca says, then smokes the cigarette. He passes it to Danielle.

"My father died. And my mother died too, but while she was with me she was a junkie. I loved her, but she put me in the hands of my step-father, who was terrible. I don't think I know how to be a parent.I honestly don't think I'll be a good one either.",Danielle says, then smokes the cigarette.

"Enough with the sad talk. Who wants to go for a swim?", Rose asks smirking.

"I'm in", Everyone says.

"Skinny-dipping.", Rose says, in calcification, as everyone laughs.

2 days later

"Happy 18th birthday,by-acth!!!", Everyone says, waking up Danielle, Danielle smiles.

"Enjoy your last day being normal. Because tomorrow, your life changes .", Luca says.

"Ok, you're scaring her.", Rose says laughing.

"We are taking you to an escape room. You always said you wanted to go to one.", Graham says.

"Ok! I'm so excited!! Let me take a shower.", Danielle says.

"No, No.This one is just right for pjs.", Rose says grabbing her as they take her to the escape room.

After the escape room

Danielle, Rose,Graham, and Luca go to a bar where they drink shots. Danielle laughs, as they dance.

"Cheeeeers!!!",Rose says,then drinks her shot.

"Cheeeeeersss!!!!!!", Graham says, then drinks 2 shots.

"Cheers!!!", Luca says, then drinks his shot.

"Cheers!!!", Danielle says, as she drinks her water.

Hope you liked this chapter on Danielle. Danielle being pregnant is crazy.But happy birthday to her, this chapter was mostly elaborating on the friendship between Luca,Graham,and Rose.Stay tuned for the next!!