Chapter 14

"I learned to be happy because I know what unhappiness feels like."

Danielle goes into the shower, and a couple of blood pours out. She gets out of the shower then changes her dress, she wraps her wrist with bandages and places gloves on top to cover it. Then she changes into this dress.

 Then she changes into this dress

"Impeccable", her designer says.

Danielle looks at herself in the mirror.

"Danielle, you look gorgeous." her designer says. Danielle smiles. "Time for hair, my favorite part."Her designer twirls the chair, then begins doing her hair until it looks like this.

You will have options for hair

Option #1

Option #2

Option #2

Option #3

Option #3

After Party

After Party

"I'm so happy to see you guys. You look so beautiful. The both of you!!", Danielle says in excitement, then hugs them.

"Us have you, seen yourself.", Rose says, smiling at her.

"How are you doing, girl?", Graham asks.

"Damn, Graham can't even compliment her wonderful outfit?! You look beautiful, Danielle.", Luca says.

"Sorry I care about my friend's mental health!", Graham says in annoyance.

"Well thank you for caring about me, but I promise everything is alright, I'm doing great!", Danielle says smiling.

"Whatever you say.", Graham says.

"Let's get some drinks.", Danielle says walking to the bar area.

"I don't think she's doing okay.", Rose says.

"Finally someone that agrees with me.", Graham says.

"Let's play No hand ballon", the director says, as he gives all the cast members a ballon.

"What's the objective?", Rose asks.

"You have to pop the balloon, without your hands. But we are playing it with a twist in 10 seconds.", the director says.

"Well, shit! I need a shot!", Graham takes a shot giving Rose, Danielle, and the director a shot.

"One, two, three!", the director says as the ten-second timer begins.

Danielle puts the balloon between her knees.

"How did you do that, without your hands?", Graham asks.

Danielle squeezes the balloon, then it pops.

"Use your legs.", Danielle says, smiling.

"And Danielle wins, so quickly I guess.", the director says, as everyone cheers for her.