Chapter 27

IMAGES INCLUDED

"Everyone wants to go to the party and red carpet, but my life is 90% the work."

Premiere/Red Carpet

Hi, my darlings sorry for blacking
out on you this whole time, I was busy digging up some information. But no way
am I going to miss the premiere.
Rumor has it, Danielle and Malcolm spent some time together. Where? The closet. These lovebirds sure have a tale to tell tonight. And I'll be ready to stream the whole thing.
Xoxo, Rumor......

Danielle walks in with Malcolm unintentionally. They walk inside.

"Why are you following me?!! The paparazzi will think we came in together.", Danielle says.

"All you do is waffle. And it's a little too late for that darling check your phone.", Malcolm says, as Danielle takes out her phone and checks rumor has it. The paparazzi take pictures of them.

"What do you have to say about the show Ms.Valentine?", Paparazzi says.

"Well the show is wonderful.", Danielle answers.

"How is your music career doing, I heard you are having a concert soon, Mr.Allen?", the paparazzi asks, as he turns to look at Malcolm.

"Well, yes. I am. My album will also be coming out soon. It's doing brilliantly. Just here to support my sister, friends, and....-"

He looks at Danielle, then looks back at the interviewer.

-And the cast.", Malcolm finishes his sentence.
"Almost time for the premiere, no more questions for now.", Malcolm says, as he grabs Danielle's hand, bringing her near their seats. Danielle punches his arm.

"Did you just have to grab my hand?!", Danielle asks. "Oh come on, you like that.", Malcolm says, smirking. Danielle punches his arm again."Oh come on you like that.", Danielle says, mocking him, then sitting down in her seat. Malcolm sits next to her. "Why are you sitting next to me?", Danielle asks as she sees him sitting. "I'm already here.", Malcolm answers. "Can't you just sit next to your sister?", Danielle asks, then grabs his hand unintentionally, and asks his sister to trade spots, she sees them holding hands, then Danielle lets go as they trade.

After party

"This party is to express our joy in being enrolled for season 2.", the director says.

30 minutes later

Danielle leaves the party early. She heads to her house and draws on her notepad as she lies on her bed. Then suddenly a knock on the door. It's Malcolm.

"What are you doing?", he asks.

"Trying to avoid you", Danielle answers sarcastically, while she continues to not even look up at him, and stares into her notepad.

"I thought we were passed this.", Malcolm says with a confused face, as he sits on her bed. "Passed being enemies. I thought we were acquaintances now.", he continues.

"I guess not.", Danielle says. Malcolm looks at her eyes, as they are focused on her notepad, then he sees that she is drawing. He looks around her room and sees a bunch of artwork hanging up on the walls.

 He looks around her room and sees a bunch of artwork hanging up on the walls

"You like to draw, too?", he says looking at her wall

"You like to draw, too?", he says looking at her wall. "Hold on, Malcolm Allen likes to draw, I mean no offense. But I never would have thought of you to have an artistic view.", Danielle says.

"Maybe if you stopped referring to me like that. You'd find out.", Malcolm says.

"Ok, I see. Is that a challenge?", Danielle asks, smiling. Malcolm laughs.

What will happen between Malcolm and Danielle, now that they are beginning to understand each other? Stay tuned to find out. I hope you liked this chapter. Finally able to break the hardcore enemies' pov. Thanks for reading, stay tuned for the next! Bye