Chapter 30

sorry for the end in advance, but just now that I tried to come up with a good happy ending.

"Love isn't finding someone to live with, it's finding someone, you can't live without."

Danielle heads to the concert at midnight as it begins starting, she walks backstage, where she sees Malcolm, with his guitar.

"Hi", she says.

"Alright, how's it going?!", Malcom says as she places his guitar on the chair. Malcolm looks at her outfit. "You are wearing my sweater.", he says smiling.

Danielle looks down at her outfit. "Yeah, I guess so. Hope you don't mind.", Danielle says.

"I don't. You look ravishing.", Malcom says, while smiling.

"Thank you. I should let you get ready for your concert.", says, as she walks down the stairs, and leaves the room. Malcolm walks onto the stage with his guitar.

"Alright, everyone?", Malcom asks, as everyone cheers. Malcom smiles, as he begins playing his guitar and singing.

After the concert

Malcolm walks towards Danielle and holds her hand.

"I'd like to bring you somewhere.", Malcom says, bringing her to the yard. "I like you, I know I put up walls that are hard to deal with. But I loved you more than I let on. It would be easier to forget and go back to how we were. But I can't. I want you today, I want you tomorrow, next week, and for the rest of my life. And this is my confession, as dark as I am, I will always find enough light to adore you to pieces, with all my pieces.", Malcom says. Danielle smiles.

"Was that Johnny Nguyen?", she asks.

"Ok well I needed some inspiration to write it, but it's all....before Malcolm could finish his sentence, Danielle kisses him, and he leans in, so carefully.

Breathing and not breathing and hearts beating between us, he's so close and I can't feel my legs anymore. I can't feel my fingers or the cold or the emptiness of the wind/air because all I feel is him, everywhere, filling everything, I whisper "We can't.", he whispers back to me "Take a risk."

-DANIELLE'S POV

Malcom steps on a paddle as the sprinkles set off.

"Oh my God!!", Danielle says as the water sprays surrounding them. Malcolm moves my hair from my face and kisses me again. It was gentle, with no hesitation, warm, and vulnerable.

I hope you liked this chapter. Stay tuned for the next!!