17

Everly Wynter steps out with new man

Everly Wynter cosies up to Scott Eastwood on lunch date

Eastwood keeps protective arm around new girlfriend during LA outing.

I roll my eyes as I look at all the press that is now flying around, and glance over at the other side of the bed next to me.

Scott is still asleep, then again it is 4am. My body clock is still running on wake up calls for Downton Abbey which I've just finished filming (that got me started off in this business), but I've got a solid month off before I jump back in, and I want to spend every moment possible with him.

We met on the Davidoff shoot, him being the face of the men's fragrance while I promote the women's. Of course it's one of those adverts where you're literally all over one another, frolicking in the sea (while still trying to look sexy as you get taken out by a massive wave!). After two days of it we kept in touch and he asked me for a drink.

Now, a few months later it seems that our relationship has come to light. But I don't mind. We're not hiding like Chris and I were. I feel bad for just thinking about him. It's more relaxed, and he's aware I've been hurt before...

Just not how and who by.

Maybe if this works out then I'll open up more to him, but I don't want to ruin anything at the moment. We have a good thing going, it's still early days where we're getting to know one another, and in every single way...

I'm not gonna lie when I say that I was a little taken aback by how gorgeous he was when we first met.

Seems like I have a type though, something that I'm not sure I'll regret later on. You meet everyone in the business I'm in though, but the ones you meet the most are actors.

I wonder if Chris has seen the pictures?

I wonder whether knowing I'm moving on will make him miss me, make him jealous to know another man now has me. Another gets to kiss me, hold me.

What will he think when he sees how happy I am?

Will he be happy for me?

Is he still happy with Jenny? 

I feel bad for just thinking about it when my boyfriend is asleep right next to me. I sigh and put my phone on the table next to the bed, snuggling down further under the covers. Scott rolls over and pulls me closer. "Why you awake so early?" he asks sleepily. 

"Still on filming routine" I smirk and give him a small kiss. "I didn't meant to wake you" 

"I'm not complaining". He smirks and pulls me under the sheets.

**

"One hot chocolate with some cream and iddy biddy marshmallows" Scott smirks as he produces the drink to me when I come down for breakfast. 

"Not that is very cute, thank you" I grin and give him a kiss. 

Chris used to bring you coffee.

I'm still feeling a little tired from travelling, and today we're heading to Austin where Scott lives so we can have some downtime. "Looks like the paps were out in full force yesterday" I show him the photos. He just rolls his eyes. 

"Bunch of assholes" and sips his coffee. "We'll be better when we get back to my place. Bit more privacy". 

You and Chris used to have to hide for privacy too. 

My mind is chiding me, comparing him to Chris which is ridiculous. I shouldn't have to. They're both completely different. 

"Hey, Ev - don't worry about them ok" Scott smiles across the table from me and gives my hand a squeeze. 

"Worry about who?" Amy now walks in. I hate that she can just let herself in and out as she pleases, "Hey Scott" she smiles and then looks to me. "Gathering you two have seen the pictures then". 

"Bit hard to fucking ignore." I say irritably. 

I don't know why suddenly I'm annoyed by this. Perhaps it's the invasion of privacy that I always get. 

"Anyway, that doesn't matter - I've just potentially had something from Lucy that could be rather big". She says and pulls out a script from a brown package that has been sent to me / her. "The Russos... they've got something big planned for Netflix. They sent us the script to see whether you fancied it". 

I have a little look through it as I eat my breakfast. The plot sounds intriguing to say the least. It's an adaption of a book. 

The Gray Man. 

"They think I'd be right for it?" I frown as I pass it to Scott so he can have a look too. 

"You're perfect for it - all I have to do is say yes and we can hook you up with a read through to see if it'll work". 

Scott nods in approval. "Sounds like a good opportunity - plus it broadens your range of acting. Remember yesterday you told me that you were sure they were gonna carry on type casting you for most things? You'd blow them out the water with this". 

Ironically enough he's about to start filming a rom com with Chris's girlfriend so if anything? I need to be better than her. 

Pah like it's any competition. 

It's not but in my mind she's already won the competition for his love. 

You are already better Ever...you can nail a role like this. Onwards and upwards. 

"When you two heading to Texas?"  Amy asks. 

Scott checks his watch. "Car's taking us to the airport in about an hour?" 

"Awesome, enjoy your break Ever, take the script with you and I'll get in touch with the Russos". Amy grins and says goodbye to us before heading off. 

"I really need to change the locks on this place" I mutter 

Scott chuckles. "Well she won't be able to get at us in Austin - I have you all to myself for the next few weeks", now rounding the table and giving me a kiss. "Wanna hit the shower before the car comes?" 

"Will we have time Eastwood?" I smirk 

"If not they can wait" He growls against my lips and then pulls me up, hoisting me into his arms and carrying me upstairs. 

I don't see the message flash up on my phone as I leave it on the table...