30

The water from the shower rains down on us both as I'm once again pressed against Chris's body, limbs wrapped around his while he keeps me pinned against the tiles, thrusting hard into me, over and over.

My hands keep their grip on his biceps, until finally I cry out, letting him still take me through my release. He soon follows and coats inside of me with everything he has, both of us now feeling weak and slumping against one another whilst the shower still tries to wash away our 'sins' so to speak.

Light me up and burn me for all I care.

My hand reaches for the handle and I turn the shower off, still keeping a firm hold on him for fear of my legs giving way from underneath me. He seems to have the ability to not make me walk after a session like this one. And this could be another one of those days.

He passes me a towel and I wrap it around myself, feeling a little wobbly as I let go. "You may have to help me here". I warn and he looks smug.

"Legs are overrated anyway" Is all he replies and scoops me up, carrying me through into the bedroom and setting me down on the bed, pushing me back against it.

"The bed will be soaking!" I say, knowing that it's not a good idea when both of us are still dripping from the shower.

"You're damn right it will Evermore". He crawls over me, towel slipping from around his waist and falling to the floor, caging me in and then leaning down to savour more kisses. Without warning he flips me onto my front and pulls my ass up.

"You can't seriously be ready to go again".

"Who said I was even finished?" He asks innocently and reaches for the lube.

So it seems that both walking and sitting are not going to be possible today.

I moan as he begins to edge his way into me again, sinking in slowly and then beginning to take me once more. He loves it when he has me like this, a complete mess and in full control. He soon cums inside of me again while I moan his name through another rippling orgasm. Once he gently pulls out, we collapse next to one another, panting. I can feel the shocks surging through my legs and lie there until they finally ease off.

"Gonna need a hell of a lotta coffee after that" Chris lies on his back and runs his hands through his hair. "Fuck".

I lean over him and plant a kiss on his lips, then groaning slightly as I sit up.

I'm aching everywhere but I need to make myself look presentable for the zoom call between myself and Nick this morning. The call that will most likely determine whether he will be my new manager or not. My agent is already sorted, her name is Kristie and she's certainly nicer than my last. Even though I have been panicking on the inside, Chris has told me that it's going to be all good news.

And I have no reason not to believe him.

"I need to make myself look decent" I say and get up, slipping on my underwear and then brushing out my now damp and tangled hair.

Freshly fucked. That's what it screams, Ever. I think to myself as I brush it out into it's usual straight style and quickly dry and straighten it.

I find Chris in the kitchen giving Dodger a treat once I'm done. He's thrown his cap on today. I never really see the 'off duty' side of him as usually we're always filming and in clothes from wardrobe. Dodger has a button that he's learnt to push, funnily enough being 'treat' and the other 'play'. There's others but for now he's only interested in those two.

And his bestie obliges always.

"Clever boy aren't you?" I grin as I crouch down to ruffle his fur.

"You know what you want don't you bubba". Chris now says as I stand up again.

I smirk and kiss him, "like his owner then".

"You hungry?"

"I think I've worked up a little bit of an appetite - maybe just some cereal". I say and check my phone for the time. "An hour until d-day". I wince.

Chris passes me the cereal box. "You'll be fine, promise. He's not a scary guy".

I sit with my laptop at the kitchen counter and listen as Nick goes through the usual jargon. He's been in touch with Lucy and has sorted out my upcoming projects. All the admin side is practically complete so all that's left now is for me to sign the contract that he's sent over. According to Lucy I was 'in breach' of mine, however Nick pretty much told her that he'd see their management team would be put out of business if they so much as went to the press or caused me any problems.

"We'll, all I can say is welcome home Ever - trust me you'll be taken good care of with us". He grins from the screen

"Thank you". I smile

"Right, now what's the situation with you two? Obviously I've been told stuff from Megan but what's the plan of action when it comes to publicity".

"Easy, we want none". Chris tells him, his arm sliding around my waist. "We just wanna keep ourselves to ourselves and then if anything does come out, obviously Megan will handle it. Ever will stay here though, it's better than having us being followed all over LA".

"I agree with you on that". Nick nods. "Alright then, I'll send this stuff over, and will speak to you both soon, ok?"

The screen goes dark and Chris kisses my head. "See? What I tell you?"

My mind is a spin. I'm actually signed to a decent management and with people who will actually care about me and get me better roles. Nick and I discussed the Marvel role, and he thinks it's a good idea, so I may accept. With the opportunities that may come from it, then I have no quarrels.

Chris's cell rings and he answers it. "Hey mom, yeah...yeah no that's fine..." he looks to me and grins. "No I'll cook, yeah, ok I'll see you later on - love you too". Ending the call he shoves it back into his pocket. "Mom's coming over for dinner later on, she's been dying to see you again".

"Really?" I'm a little surprised, I would have thought that Lisa wouldn't have liked the idea of Chris and I dating, especially after everything we went through.

"She likes you, if she didn't then you'd know by now".

Well then, if his mother  and Scott accept me then I just hope that if I ever meet the rest of his family, that they will do too.