Eesni

I put our stela in my bed to rest while I go out to the control center to navigate us home. I walk in, to Eetri checking to see if everything was ready to take off. I plop down in the seat next to him and started to program R10 to set our course home.

"I already made R10 run a scan on our stela to make sure she can withstand our environment," Eetri said.

"Okay, that's good. Did everything check out?" I asked looking up at him briefly before turning back to what I was doing.

"Yes, everything is fine. See" Eetri pulled up a telegram of her states.

Looking over them everything had all of the correct numbers. I nodded my head making him wipe the telegram away. I told R10we were ready for takeoff making sure she still stayed in cloak mode because we didn't want any more problems than we already had.

I sat back as we started to descend on our trip back home. I can't believe we found our mate. I went to Earth to explore not to find a mate, but I think in the back of my mind I wanted to find her. I always told myself I was okay with just Eetri and Eerni but I knew that was a total lie. We always felt incomplete without our stela.

The moment her scent hit my nose I knew that we were finally going to be complete. But who knew that our mate was a spitfire? I can feel it in my bones that she was going to give us hell and I don't know how to feel. I always have gotten what I wanted and now here she comes like a storm blowing everything away.

Since we found our mate, I had to let Eerni know. Eerni was a quiet man that was hard to figure out. I have known her all of my life and I still have yet to figure all of him out. Eerni opts to stay home. He was a homebody and if it was something that wasn't in his schedule, he wasn't going to do it.

He only accompanied us to Zyka because he wanted to see their mate that I was always talking about. Kayla was one of the nicest people I have ever met. She didn't care what or who you were she was going to go out of her way to make sure you are comfortable despite how her mates felt.

She had her mates wrapped around her little fingers and I found that intriguing. The kings of Zyka were known for being cold and unapproachable but as soon as she came, they had a whole change in demeanor. They would always tell me off or simply not let me come to Zyka. They only want me there if there was a meeting.

But when I popped up unannounced to piss them off, I was greeted by Kayla. Of course, they shot me a dirty look, but they couldn't do anything because Kayla caught them and told them off for being rude to me. The look on their face was priceless.

When Eerni met Kayla, he smiled, and he doesn't smile at anyone but at children and us. To say the least I was shocked at how easily he showed her emotions that took him forever to show us. I was upset because I was his hala and he didn't show me his soft side until much later. I mean who doesn't automatically be comfortable with their hala? Eerni that who.

"Eerni" I called through the linked

"Yes, Eesni?" He answered back.

"Hey E! guess what?" Eetri chirped through our three-way channel

"I don't want to," Eerni said

"Come on E guess" Eetri whined at him.

"What do you guys want? I'm in the middle of something" Eerni questioned grunting at whatever he was doing.

You are no fun E. King; you tell him since he doesn't want to guess" Eetri huffed annoyed at Eerni bluntness.

"We found our stela" I said.

The channel went quiet. I knew we were reeling in the fact that we finally found her. Eerni wanted to find her even if he didn't vocally voice it when we were talking about finding her. Eerni went with the flow even if it didn't make him happy. He would rather us be happy than him. I loved him for that, but it also pissed me off that he doesn't confide in us the way he should.

"E did you hear what he said? We found our mate!" Eetri said excitedly.

"Are you sure?" He questioned quietly.

"Yes, Eerni I'm sure. She is sleeping in my bed as we speak" I said grinning.

Eerni left his link open so I could hear when his breath trembled "How did you get her to come with you guys?"

"Umm, we sort of knocked her out and took her" Eetri laughed in embarrassment.

"You did what?!" Eerni yelled.

I cringe at how loud his voice ranged through my head. I never heard him yell at us, so I knew he was going to give us a mouthful when we arrive. Despite me being king Eerni was quick to point out my bullshit even if it made me upset.

"How could you guys do that? You guys didn't listen to Queen Kayla's warning at all. I knew I should have gone with you two. You guys can't do anything right even if the instructions were in front of you. I expected something like this from Eetri but Eesni you are a king you should have more sense, but I guess not" Eerni sighed.

"But E-

"Be quiet Eetri. I don't want to hear it. What's done is done, bring her here safely. I'm leaving, bye" Eerni said cutting out the link so either of us couldn't contact him.

I heard the pitter-patter of feet hitting the floor signifying our mate was up. I got up and went to my room because I doubt, she knew how to open the door. I waved my hand over the sensor, seeing her turn in my direction.

She moved across the room quickly and raised her hand slapping me across the face. My head snapped to the side from the force she used to hit me. My cheek stung making me register that she actually hit me.

She raised her hand again to hit me, but I caught her arm making her raise the other one. I caught it as well, but she brought up her knee to hit me. I capture them with my other hands making her immobile.

"Stop hitting me," I said making her frown.

"What the hell do you mean?! You and your friend fucking kidnapped me. Let me go!" She screamed trying to move but it was useless.

"No," I said picking her up and placing her on the bed.

"What the fuck do you mean no? Let me go I'm not going to be your fucking sex slave or any of that bullshit" she said thrashing.

"I don't want you as a sex slave stela. What I want you to do is calm down" I said looking down at her.

She calmed down but I could see she had a mischievous look in her eyes. I knew she was going to attack me again if I let her go. I let her legs go to see what she was going to do. She immediately kneed me in my side making me grunt but it didn't really hurt.

You can't hit me all you want but that won't make me let you go because you can't leave" I shrugged looking into her eyes to let her know I was playing.

The fire in her eyes deem a little and was replaced by fear "What do you mean I can't leave?"

"We are in space stela, there is nowhere for you to go, and plus you are ours" I answered.

"I'm not anyone's and what do you mean we are in space?" She questioned.

I pointed to the window " we are in space if you try to leave you will die and so will we" I said.

"That's not real, is it?" She asked wearily.

"Yes, why would I lie to you, stela? I told you we weren't human, but you refuse to believe us" I said

"So, you are saying you aren't human, and I am in space right now? You got to be out of your fucking mind and why the fuck you keep calling me stela my name is Alexia," she said in disbelief before getting angry.

"Look at me, Alexia. I have four arms, and you are on a spaceship as your people call them" I deadpan getting fed up with her questions.

She looked over me seeing my four arms that were holding her down. She looked up from my arms to my face and all of a sudden, she passed out. I was kind of glad she passed out in shock because she was asking too many questions.

***********

Enjoy! 

Hala= male mate