kidnapper

Having their mate in possession will run them crazy. Eesni has always gotten what he wanted. It was time for him to see how it felt to lose everything that he cared about. What better way to start is my taking the one thing he has longed for: his Stella. It wasn't fair that he got his Stella and mine left me. She was too weak to be my Stella anyways I needed someone that could take whatever I threw at them.My mate was weak she couldn't even handle me. 

I vividly remember her walking in on me talking to one of my men on how I was going to overthrow the king. She begged me to stop but she did not understand that I was meant to be the king. She dropped down to her knees and pleaded me to stop my madness.

I could not help but get angry and as I threw her against the wall. I was her mate and who she could not live without. All she had to do was stay in a female's place. Bear my striplings and live quietly until the time come for me to take the thrown and make her my queen. But no, she went running to the king but before she could get to him my men stopped her. They drug her back kicking and screaming, and I locked her up in her room.

"You are a sick man" she called out banging on the door.

"No Stella I am your mate. How could you call me that?" I asked on the other side of the door.

"No mate of mine would do such an atrocious thing! He would take care of his mate and not kill off his Halas. YOU ARE A MONSTER!" She yelled.

I laughed because I did not need another man who would try to take my position as king. There was only room for one man, and it was me. I never like the idea if having halas but on the day of the ceremony I got two ordinary working Halas They had no status, and their family had no influence. How could I be mated with someone lesser than me. It had to be a mistake. The goddess was surely playing a trick on me giving me two Halas that looked like if the wind blew too hard they would fall over.

They did not deserve me, so I had to get rid of them. I made it look like an accident. I told let's go play in the forest. They both were reluctant but eventually came with me. We played for a while until I suggested that we take a swim in the river. They had always wanted to see the cascade, but they were too scared to come into the forest.

We took a swim in the river then I dared them to jump from the cascade. They did not want to do it, but I had told them that I would stop being their mate if they did not do it. They both walked up to the top while I waited in the river belong. They hesitated and looked at each which made me aggravated. They needed to jump it was the only way my plan would work.

"Jump already!" I yelled up at them.

They shakily took a step forward and jumped. What they did not know to was not enough water under the cascade making them hit their heads. Which resulted in them drowning. That was at the age of 16 seasons, and it was the first time I had intentionally killed someone. I left them there and when their parents asked me where they were I acted like I did not know. Their bodies washed up in the town's lake two turns later.

I left her in her rooms for eight turns without any food or water so that I could teach her a lesson. she had beat on the door until a turn ago when it went completely silent. I thought that she had grown tired of hurting herself. I went into her room to see her lying on her bed. Thinking that she was sleeping I walked over and pulled the covers off her so that she could eat. Her arms flopped to the side, and she did not move a muscle. I pulled the covers all the way off her to see that right arm had a dark blackish purplish bruise on it.

I frantically shook her that she would wake up, but she did not. I called for the doctor as looked around to see what had happened, but I found nothing in her room. So, I went to the bathroom to see a syringe in a wash basin by the waste. I pick up the syringe and saw that she had took jingaroo. It was a medicine that was made from a jinga flower. If you took much the results would be deadly if not treated in time.

The doctor came in and examined her, but it was too late she was gone. my chest ached slightly but I ignored it. She had left me. I thought in disgust. The only reason I kept her around because her family was close to one of the elders. But she had become a burden so It was kind of good that she killed herself. Her parents came and insisted to know what happened to their daughter.

I made up a lie and told them that she was having trouble sleeping so she took jingaroo but I was not watching her and she accidentally took too much. I acted like I care as I broke down and cried with her parents but truthfully I just need them so that I could get closer to the elders. I could care less that she was dead. She went against me so she deserved to die.

Now I was a little close to my dreams of becoming king. Eesni did not see this coming making me already at an advantage. Plus she was a human she could not link with them like his Halas could. she was the perfect target and maybe when I kill her mates she could be my queen.

******

Enjoy!