Eesni

I was talking to my fathers who was helping me locate Alexia. When I felt a pain slam into my heart. I dropped down onto the floor unable to hold myself up. Something was wrong. The only answer I could think of was Alexia. The pain intensified to the point that I could no longer breath. I scratched at my chest drawing blood as my grige started taking over and I could not stop it. I growled on the floor rolling in pain. I needed to find fine my stela. That was the only thing gong thought my head as my fathers crowded around me franticly trying to get me to stop changing.

"Alexia" I grounded out through clinch teeth and pain.

I needed to find her. No, I had to find her. I called out to her through the link but there was no answer. Panic course through my body just as fast as the pain did, Alexia was in danger, and I had no way of knowing where she was. I was an incompetent king. Useless is a better word to describe me as a mate and a king. I could not help my stela let alone run a fucking planet.

Pain course through me in waves, each wave being worse than the last. I clawed at my chest with my hand that had fully shifted into claw. My grige is almost in full control and I was quickly losing the battle with him. I was weakened by the pain causing him to fully take over, but he also was too weak from the pain to even move.

I have never felt anything like this. It felt like I was getting electrocuted from within. My skin feels itchy and foreign. I needed to get out. I clawed hard pull off skin . The pain was so bad that I ignored the pain from ripping off my own flesh. All I could think about was alleviating the itch.

I could hear everyone around me shouting but it was like I was under water. Everything sounded muffled. Something awful was happening to Alexia and I was incompetent mate. I couldn't even protect my own mate in my own home. Some kind of king I was. I had gotten too comfortable with my position and thought no one dare to offend the throne. That was my first mistake. My second mistake is thinking that I could take my stela from her world and that she would be safe.

She was a human that was weak, no weak isn't the world to describe her. Any human kidnapped by an alien probably would not have persevered at well as she did. She was not accustomed to my world, and I left my most prized treasure unguarded ,enticing every thief who saw her. All thiefs were cowardly until they saw something worth risking their life for. Then they steal the treasure with no remorse. All but blaming the stupid fool who took his treasure for granted and left it unguarded.

My grige let out a growl to whoever was touching me while I sat in the back withering in pain. Every time someone touched me it left like my skin was on fire. I was now fully transformed into my grige. My vision was blurry, not allowing me to see who was hovering over me. My grige let out a cry that I have never heard before as the most earth-shattering pain of our link being shattered.

I could barely make out the cry of my Halas over the feeling of my heart tearing. I gasp for air, as it left my body, making it hard to breathe. I desperately tried to get air into my lungs, but I could not. Tears rained down my face and I clawed at my heart. If I  could take it out, maybe the pain would go away.

I felt my claws sink  into my chest, but it was not nearly as painful as the tearing of my heart. I knew if I could tear out my heart the pain would go away. The air would come back into my lungs, but I knew that it would come with a price. A price that I was willingly pay. But I knew down in my soul that I deserved everything that was happening to be for not protecting Alexia.

The goddess was punishing me. She shattered my heart for the pain I caused Alexia. I come to accept her punishment as I laid on the floor unable to control my body. My vision getting dark by the second as my body that I did not control shook with spasms. I deserved this. I would gladly be stabbed in the heart over and over if it meant Alexia was safe. I would burn in the lake of damnation with the fire burning each tendon slowly and melt away my body just to start over again. If it meant that Alexia would be happy. I needed her to be happy. I needed her to be safe. I was going to save her.  After I will spend the rest of my life on a stake for all of Thren to see. As my blood drained slowly out of my body atoning for every ren that I did not come to her.

All the pain that she has felt I would feel ten folds. I would suffer until the words uttered from her mouth that she has forgiven me. Then only I could die peacefully. I will die for her. That is the only way I see fit. The world went completely dark as I heard the goddess voice.

" You must hurry before it's too late. what you needed; I have given you. Look within and as you grow near. You will know that you have found her. But heed my warning it will not be an easy feat. An army move as swift has the ocean. Whether you are consumed or be victorious, we may never know. Every second you do not run; the flowers are wilting. Their brightness dulls as their whispers grow with vengeance. Vowing to consume the world. Bringing damnation to the world."

********

Hey! Hey! I hope you all are well. I know you all have been waiting for an update but your girl has got 30 kids now on my caseload and steady getting more. Between keeping up with their everyday needs, going to court and parents cussing me out because their kids are in foster care. I be so tired when I get home. I don't be having the energy to do anything. Its been so long since I have updated, I'm not surprised if y'all put me down which I would totally understand.  But anyways enough of my soap box. I hope y'all enjoy this update.