Okay, okay, I can explain

I hit the ground hard causing the wind to knock out of me. Cutting my legs badly in the fall, my pants are shredded but even worse I am bleeding more and zombies are starting to swarm. Quickly getting up I grab my sword and start hacking and slicing zombies as the approach but as more seconds go by, more and more come towards me and I will be quickly overwhelmed. No, this can't be how I end.

Suddenly a loud roar erupts from one of the zombies and I know that roar. It was the sound that zombie made just before it killed my husband. Everything seems to stop around me and I realize the zombies did stop. Shaking off my shock I start slashing into them again. Soon they too seem to shake off whatever they were going through because they start on me again. As I begin to become overwhelmed a zombie grabs my shirt and I scream. This is it. This is how I die or turn into one of them.

I close my eyes and then suddenly I am free. I open my eyes to see that the zombies around me are trying to come towards me but– but my zombie that milky eyed, whimpersing fucker is fighting them. I take only a moment to realize that he will get overwhelmed and I grab my sword tighter and start fighting with him. I can't help but be in awe at him fighting his own kind for me. At least I think it's for me.

As he picks up a zombie he tears them in half, I gasp at the sight only to see him look over his shoulder at me and maybe I imagined it but it looked like he smirked. The zombies don't stop though and I feel myself getting tired and becoming slower and slower. As a zombie runs at me I find I don't have the strength anymore to hold my sword up. Just when the zombies gnashing teeth are inches from my face a hand juts out from behind me and grabs its face. The guttering sound it makes sends shivers down my spine and then suddenly the zombie's head is crushed within that hand.

I look up at my rescuer only to see a zombie, my zombie caked with blood, just as I am at the moment. Before I can say thank you he picks me up and jumps so high my heart drops. We land on a roof of a store nearby and then he disappears off the building once he sets me down. I take a moment to rest but before I know it I am asleep. Exhaustion finally won me over.

When I wake up it's in the evening now and I can hear the moans of all the zombies below mixed with my moans? As I wake up I notice that someone is between my legs and is licking my pussy again. God I hope it's the same zombie and not a new one. Looking down I see the same white bloody, dirty hair of my zombie and relax, laying back down.

As I feel his tongue move through my wet folds I jult up only to be growled at. But the growel vibrates his tongue on my clit making my insides clench. I let out a moan and the zombies below seem to echo it. Great, I have an audience. I try to push the zombie away from me but he growls more and longer this time sending me over the edge. I cum...from a zombie...eating my pussy.

I just lay there while the zombie licks all my release away more fervently than before and I notice that I don't feel his dry tongue, it actually feels wet and nice. Giving up I let him finish up and push him away a few minutes later. That was intense, this man–zombie made me cum and cum HARD. The zombie begins to whimper again but seems inert on where he is.

Sighing I get up and slide my legs away from him, tucking them up under my dress. Dried blood coats my legs from where I fell and I feel grimy from the zombie gore that's on me no doubt. When I look at the zombie crouched down in front of me just a foot away I meet his milky white eyes and my radio buzzies.

"Shit, fuck, Gwen, Gwen, do you read? Are you alive? Please tell me you are alive. Please respond." I blink a few times and grab my radio at my side.

"Copy I am here." I radio back and realize he must be close to see the swarm if he is this panicked. "Are you close?"