Take me, but let me Bie

It is quiet and still in the darkened room until I feel the bed and Bie shift. Then I feel the bed shift beside me and then the weight of Bies massive body beside me. I lay there for a moment un-moving and thinking. I want him to touch me but he doesn't and I shift to face him looking up. I see his white reflective eyes looking down at me. I don't say anything but reach out to wrap my arm around him, but it's my stub, and pull it back tucking it to my body.

I feel as Bie shifts in the darkness beside me and as his hand grazes down my body stopping and the end of my stub. He gently takes it, lifting it up, and then leans down and places a feather light kiss on the end of it. My heart races at the small act and it awakens my need for him. I want more of this, of him and I have always wanted him. I think for the first moment I saw him naked and cleaned up that day. At the same time, I realized that he was getting me everything I asked for and was keeping me safe.

I suck in a breath and look up at him meeting his slightly reflective eyes. "Bie," I whisper.

"No," he responds with.

I look at him shocked and ask, "why?"

"I could infect you."

"Infect me? Ho–" I stop myself realizing what he meant. Meaning his cum could be infectious. "But you have literally had your wet tongue inside my mouth and inside me," I admit my face heating up more. He is quiet for a moment as if thinking and then he shifts closer to me. His face becoming level with mine.

"But your arm..." He says, his reflective eyes somehow looking all too innocent glowing in the darkness.

"Jack, TOOK my arm before we could know anything. Please Bie can we try? If I turn, maybe I will be like you." I say hopefully. It wouldn't hurt to be killed and come back alive.

"The hunger is too much to take... you might–"

"Turn into a real zombie." I finish his thought as sadness veils my voice. I watch his head nod as his eyes move up and down in a nod. "Please Bie, I need you. Please." I beg shamelessly. I listen as Bie takes in a breath and shudders and I know he must smell my need. "Please," I beg again.

He shifts down trailing small kisses down the front of my body as his hands wander. A moan escapes his lips as he finds the waistband of my joggers and pulls them down and then off. I don't hesitate when I take off my shirt and throw it on the side of the bed. I lay there fully naked knowing full well that he can see me. I listen as he sucks in a breath and his reflective eyes disappear for a moment before locking with my eyes.

My heart races in my throat with anticipation. I watch as Bie's dark form lean over my body and kisses the center of my chest and then moves slowly down stopping at my belly button. I watch as his eyes come back up to meet mine again and then he shifts. I imagine him undoing his pants but when I feel his fingers at my entrance I know he won't take me fully like I want tonight. No matter how much I beg.

Clamping down my disappointment, I focus on the now. I focus on how wet I am already and how Bie's fingers slide along my seam and then I watch in the darkness as he brings those same fingers to his lips and sucks on them. I suck in a breath at the sight and Bie moans slightly around his fingers. Then before I know his finger dances along my wet seam again and then begins to push in. A shudder runs through me at the feeling of being stretched and opened up even if it's his fingers and my hand flies to Bie's head grabbing a bit of his hair.

His moan seeps into my skin, pulsing more need throughout my body and making me even more wetter. I want more and as his head dips down to my core sucking and licking my bundle of nerves I try and hold onto my thoughts and get the words out, but Bie is emptying my mind. As he finds his rhythm and plugs his fingers in and out of me. Then finally I find the words to speak somehow.