A new Plan

After a few hours of me sitting in the room and exploring everything it has to offer I sigh falling on the bed. How can I be tired from doing nothing all day? I sigh again, closing my eyes and feel something rub up against me. I smile and turn over to see Zombie laying in bed with me. I can't help but awe at how big he is and how much space he takes up.

I am pressed against his hard body and I don't hate it. It's warm and inviting. Raking my nails over his naked skin he moans, sending goosebumps to raise across his skin where my nails just where as well as my own. His reaction sends a bolt of need to my core and I clench my thighs together to try and suppress my need but it doesn't help. I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter by the moment.

"Please" he whispers in my ear and I know what he wants and I want to give it to him.

"Okay" I say meekly and notice I am already naked but he doesn't go down on me he presses himself closer to me and I feel his hard hot length press against my stomach and I suck in a breath. He is so thick and large. I– I am in shock that he would be so well packed. I guess it makes sense for his size. As his hard length brushes against my skin I roll over on my back and open my legs for him. He is quick to get on top of me and he kisses me.

I don't taste or smell any rotten flesh from his kiss and his nearness and it's almost like he is human. When I feel the head of his cock press against my entrance I thrust my hips to sheaths him inside me. His moan reverberates down the length of my spine and I thrust up again, taking him fully inside me. He feels so amazing stretching me out and before I can move for another thrust his growl seeps into my skin making me feel alive and I open my eyes.

I am panting as I move my hand the rest on my heart to help slow it down as it beats wildly. I look around to see Zombie sitting on the ground with his back resting against the wall. It was just a dream. I look down and feel down my body, I am fully clothed and wet between my legs. I just had a sex dream about a zombie. Someone kill me. I slap my hands over my face and let out a moan of disappointment.

When I hear a moan escape from Zombies lips. I freeze. I have never heard that sound before. Sitting up I swing my legs over the edge of the bed. Zombie moans again with his eyebrows knit together. Is– is he dreaming? Do zombies do that? Well I guess he does. He must be the cure. He has all the looks of a zombie but acts human. His brain must still be functioning on some level for him not to eat me and bring me water... and save me, along with other things.

Once I am off the bed I walk over to him and shake him. "Hey Zombie." His eyes shot open and even though they are the same milky white, I don't feel like he is driving the bus, if you know what I mean. I back up instinctively as he begins to growl. Grabbing my sword by the bed I don't think I'll make it out of the room so I roll under the bed with it.

I want to laugh at how awful this is, I woke up from a sex dream about Zombie, only to have him kill me and I am once again trapped with him, just in mortal danger this time. The zombie, my zombie is slow to get up and stumbles forward like a real zombie. Tears stream down my face watching his feet drag forward towards the bed.

Will he be just as fast as he normally is will– my thoughts freeze in place as I watch him stop in front of the bed and then drop down to his knees. My heart harmers in my throat. I trust him, but he is just a stupid zombie like the rest of them. When his face comes into view the same milky white eyes stare at me wide eyed, but he doesn't move.

I hug my sword to my chest as if I am hugging Jacob goodbye for the last time. I can't fight this zombie, I tired and lost before and I've seen the way he fights. I am as good as dead. As I let the tears fall down my face the zombie doesn't move and then he backs away and sits against the wall again. I stay beneath the bed, unwilling to move out from under it with little protection.