Tunnel

Shifting up a bit I kiss the underside of his jaw. He doesn't react at first but then he turns in the darkness and I am being pressed up against the tunnel's wall and one of Bie's hands comes to my face. His thumb and index finger angeling it up towards his as he captures my lips in a deep kiss.

We kiss for a while until my need for him grows too much for me to handle. "Bie," I say breathlessly. "I want you." I listen as he sucks in a breath and feel as his body locks up. Each one of his muscles hardening. He stops kissing me for a moment as a shiver runs through him. Moans of the zombies echo in the distance but I can't focus on that now. All I can think about is Bie. His hard, hot body pressed against mine, and how I want to feel him inside me.

"Bie?" I ask after a beat when he doesn't move or say anything. Then I feel his body relax as his hand that was holding my face begins to move down my body heading to my pants. But he doesn't go inside then, instead, he stops just above my jogger's waist. "Please," I beg. Needing some type of release. He doesn't hesitate this time as he plunged his hand into my joggers and into my wet curls.

A need growl escapes his lips as his finger slide along my seam, parting me for him. I hold in a moan as his hot fingers spread my lips and two begin to slide inside me. I never knew someone fingering me could feel this great but holy crap is this amazing. As his fingers slide deeper inside me I can feel myself give way to him, my body welcoming his, needing him inside me. I want more. Need more but he seems set on moving slowly.

"More, '' I beg quietly against his ear and he thrusts in his fingers hard, pulling them out and then thrusting them back in again. He quickly finds his rhythm and my insides are starting to quiver with pure pleasure. As my climax builds and builds with each hard and relentless thrust inside me it becomes hard to keep my moans contained and I feel one slip from my lips echoing off the tunnel's walls and closer than I would like repeated from zombies nearby.

Bie silences my moan with his mouth thrusting his tongue in the way his fingers thrust inside me. My moans grow louder despite Bie's lips consuming my own and I listen as zombies shuffle closer the sounds of their moans almost near and the splash of their feet too close for comfort. For some reason, I can't seem to care even though death is so close to us.

Bie breaks our kiss as my breath grows heavy and louder and small moans escapes my lips and a growl erupts from him. It is loud and menacing and should scare me but it is turning me on and I reach my climax just when his finger curls inside me. A scream erupts from my lips as his growl grows even louder and the zombies come closer. My insides clench around his fingers trying to pull them in deeper.

Then fear seeps into my skin as my climax flows over the edge as a scream erupts from Bies's lips. But not just any scream, the same scream that soaked into my skin before. The same scream that came from his lips that day he saved me. The same scream that one zombie made right before he went after Jacob. The scream that made me pull the trigger and kill them both, blowing a hold the size of a basketball in their chests.

I quickly come down from my climax, fear already sunk into my skin as Bie stops screaming and removes his hand. I feel him move his hand up to his mouth because we are so close together and then I hear a slight sucking sound. He is sucking my juices from his fingers and the image of that makes my cheeks heat up despite the fear I feel.

Just when I forget Bie is... was a zombie, his little zombie mechanisms remind me. When he dragged his feet that day we traveled. When he woke up and came after me. That scream will forever remind me that Bie is... was a zombie and maybe Jack was right maybe Bie still is one deep down. I know he said he never ate anyone or bite anyone but I am taking his word for it. How much do I actually know about him?