10

Author here!

I hope you'll enjoy this chapter; I'll try to update my other stories (Gravity Falls, Overhaul! Reader, and Obanai! Reader) as well, just how I update this story here!

Please leave a vote and a comment, your comments really motivate me and get me laughing.

Okay, enough rant from me, enjoy this chapter and tell me your thoughts about it!

----------------------

By now months have passed since Bonten has learnt of the presence of Y/N and she still hasn't told them anything 'too personal' about herself, such as who killed her, why she died, and why she always acted to childish.

"Ghosty, can you read minds?", Mikey asked since some of their traitors wouldn't speak.

"No, but I can possess someone and thus control their mind!"

"Can you use that on one of the guys who broke in?"

"What would I get in return?"

Y/N asked as she was levitating on her back, over Mikey's shoulder, slouching over it, her back bending in inhuman ways, her hair falling onto Mikey's lap because of it's length. She blew a strand out of her face.

"What do you want in return?"

"What do we want Alastor?"

The girl asked her teddy-bear as she held it up and nodded a bit later.

"That sounds good. Ji-Ji, Alastor and I decided!"

"Well what do you want?"

"Dorayaki and Taiyaki as well as Alastor wants a boyfriend!"

"What now?"

Mikey turned his head around to face the ghost girl who gave him a cheeky grin, shoving her teddy-bear into Mikey's face.

"Alastor wants a boyfriend!"

"So you want another teddy-bear and sweets?"

Y/N nodded happily up and down as she had sat up and was now floating cross-legged in front of the gang-leader.

"Alright, I'll send Kakucho out to buy that stuff later-"

"No! I wanna go with you and buy it!"

"But you're a ghost."

"So? Then we'll think about something so I can come with you guys!"

"Fine, but now you'll help me."

With that Y/N nodded happily and followed Mikey as he went to the basement where Sanzu had brought the thieves since they were caught trying to break into Mikey's room.

The girl followed the bleach-blonde man to where the thieves were.

Down there Mikey stepped to the side and told Y/N, "Go on. Do your thing."

"Yey! And what info do you need again?"

"Who sent them and what they want here."

"Oki-Doki!"

With that the ghost disappeared and one of the two men started screaming 'get out!'.

A few seconds later the man fell down onto the ground, unconscious as the ghost girl got out of the now unconscious man.

"And?", Mikey inquired.

"First of all, disgusting. Second of all, for your questions. Who sent them; some guy named Hirotio Shiniga. What they want here; that Hirotio guy sent them here to get some files and in the best option kill you and the other executives."

Y/N said with a bright smile on her face as she was floating around Mikey until he put a dorayaki up which Y/N immediately grabbed and started eating it.

Mikey smiled slightly and patted Y/N's head gently, even if she couldn't fell the touch, at least that's what Mikey thought.

The girl floated through the wall and doors happily munching on her food as she re-appeared in the living area.

"Mhmm, where is everyone?"

Y/N thought as she noticed nobody was in the living area or the 'ground floor'.

----

Author here again!

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I'm sorry for not uploading sooner! 😓

If you did like this chapter please leave a vote and comment

Have a lovely night/day,
your author <3