The Human Ghosty: Chapter Eight.:

"Okay so you got, without my acknowledgement or agreement, a Presa Canario, a highly dangerous breed. And you expect me to just be okay with it?"

"Yes."

Y/N spoke with no hesitation in her voice as she looked at Mikey with her big auburn eyes as she put Nymeria into Mikey's arms as the man was completely done with his life but accepted it.

"Plus, I'll train her to be a good doggy! And then I won't need so many security dudes! Because if Nymeria is trained correctly she can also be my protecter. After all the Presa Canario dogs are very loyal to their owners."

"That is a solid argument", Kakucho spoke as he walked downstairs with a bunch of papers in his hand, petting the little puppy as he handed Mikey the files.

"What did you name her?"

"Nymeria."

"That is a lovely name", Kakucho spoke as he also gave Y/n a few head-pats.

=

A few weeks had passed and Y/N ran excitedly downstairs to the executives, a now bigger Nymeria following her with slightly clumsy footsteps.

"Look! Look! Look!", Y/N cheered as she put her hand into a bird-beak and turned it upwards, speaking as well, "Sit."

The young dog did as told, looking up at its owner with those bog black eyes, panting with its tongue out as she put her head to the side.

Y/N started clapping her hands as she bounced up and down, proud of her dog.

"That's amazing", Ran spoke, really amazed that Y/N managed to teach her dog commands without any help.

"Bu wait! There's more!'

Y/N calmed down again and whistled to get her dogs attention.

"Nymeria. Ghost", as she spoke the command she made a fist and opened it in a quick motion.

The little dog jumped up with its paws sprawled out in a scaring manner.

"Good girl!", Y/N started praising her dog as she gave the little puppy the most love she could give.

The puppy loved every second of it.

"Of course you'd teach her something like that", Sanzu grumbled, he was still mad at the latest shock she gave him.

Y/N had put a creepy old porcelain doll into his bed underneath his sheets, scaring the man when he went half high to sleep.

Especially after the doll started speaking thanks to the little boxes that were installed in it (all credits go to Ran Haitani and Y/N), as the young girl that was once a ghost had spoken at three in the morning. Saying stuff like, 'Wake up Ha-ru-chi-yo~' and even more creepy stuff.

This got Y/N pouting as she knelt down next to her dog and whispered another command.

"Nymeria, slobbering ghost."

After she was done with the command she pointed at the pink haired boy before letting go of her dog's collar.

As soon as she was free Nymeria launched herself at Sanzu, drenching him in her slobber and kisses, licking his face as Y/N and Ran started laughing.

"Nice command kiddo!"

"Thanks Ran!"

"Gah! S-Stop it! Tell that thing to stop!"

"Apologize before!"

"Get it off!"

"Apologize Haruchiyo !"