16

"Ghosty?", Mikey asked one morning from the kitchen.

It was already eleven in the morning and the ghost girl hadn't come around or shown herself all day ever since last night. And it was concerning towards the leader.

Although he knew that he did not have to worry about her well being since she was a ghost and more than capable of taking care of her own business and herself but he couldn't help but worry. The girl had grown onto him after all.

"What's wrong Mikey?", Mocchi asked.

"Y/N hasn't shown herself since last night, and she doesn't answer."

"Well that's unusual", Ran said as he hit Sanzu straight in the stomach, making the other man to double over in pain.

"Jo what the fuck dude?!"

"Just checking if our princess is in there or not. That should have gotten her out if she was inside you", Ran deadpanned without even apologizing.

"But then where is the little lady?", Mocchi asked.

Mikey shrugged and knocked onto the wall, "Princess? In there?"

No answer, now Mikey got seriously worried about the ghost that he had grown to get used to and to get attached to her.

"Should we look for her?", Takeomi suggested to which Mikey shook his head.

"How do you wanna find a ghost?"

Takeomi shrugged, "Let's just out a stuffed animal next to a plate full of sweets and wait. Then she'll come."

"Good idea old man", Ran said with his smirk earning a groan from Takeomi.

"I'm like seven years older than you. You are in no place to call me old."

Takeomi grumbled as he took a puff from his cigarette.

--

A/N:

Author here!

I hope you all enjoyed today's rather short chapter! I'll say this much: the story will come to an end soon... maybe I'll make a second book within this one for the 'What Happens After?'

If you enjoyed today's chapter please leave a vote and a comment, also tell me your thoughts on the story and which path it took/ if you have any ideas what's going on? And please tell me if you guys have any ideas for a special chapter for like coming near the end/ having over 20K reads! Also thank you all so much for voting and getting this story on #1 from 12.1K stories under the tag mikey and #20 from 41.2K stories under the tag ghost! You all are so amazing!

Hope you all have a lovely day/night and see you all in the next chapter,
your author <3