The Human Ghosty: Chapter Ten.:

"Y/N, get here! Some of your friends are here!", Takeomi called out from the terrace of the mansion, smoking while his beer stood on the table next to him.

He wore his usual suit with his tie slightly loosened and top buttons opened, exposing some of his chest as well as outlining his well defined muscles.

Takeomi might have gotten older, but he never once lost his good posture from back when he was still an active delinquent. He made sure of that.

And he didn't mean to brag, but he definitely was back at his peak being one of the most muscular members of Bonten, also coming from the fact that not once did he ever stop training.

He had been watching Y/N this entire time, she was training as well, training her shooting skills with the rifle set that Sanzu had given her the past Christmas.

It was a perfect set, it contained everything a girl's heart desired.

And all of it was pink.

The case was next to Takeomi with most stuff still inside.

After all, all the girl had removed was the rifle, and extra bullets strapped onto her. The rest was still in the opened case.

The inside of the case was black the forms perfectly there to put everything back inside. A hanger was next to it as well where she would put on the other things, her straps to be exact.

Y/N lowered the rifle and waved excitedly over to Takeomi and her friends as she jogged up to them, rifle strapped onto her back, high-fiving Takeomi for her success. She waved at her friends who were still in shock.

This tiny pink and ruffle loving girl had a pink shooting set.

And she had just hit bulls-eye at 20 meters distance.

"You're getting better kiddo", Takeomi spoke as he smiled at Y/N who grinned back at him nodding, "Yeah, I got the best trainers after all!"

That certainly was true, Y/N got trained by the best of the best, the easy stuff with just a hand pistol Sanzu taught her, Sanzu or the Haitani brothers, sometimes even Mikey. But sharp-shooting and with the air-pressure Bonten had hired the best of the best, even making their own sharp-shooters teaching the girl all of their knowledge.

"Hey there guys", Y/N greeted as she put the rifle away and back into its case.

It was a pretty pink Beretta Model 501 in pink with black linings in cyber sigilism on it with her initials carved into its stock.

She removed the holder of extra bullets and put them into its designated place as well, unstrapping the holder from her hip to thigh and putting it onto the hanger.

In the case were some spare parts like a second scope were in there as well as a hand-gun in a matching color.

It was a MR-88 SX-5 with a pink wooden grip and black Barrel, her initials engraved into the backstrap as well.

Bullets for it as well.

"What are you four doing here?", Y/N asked as she walked back into the mansion, her friends following her, weirded out by all the servants bowing to the girl who just told one maid as she walked by, "Please bring refreshments and sweets up to my room."

"As you wish miss", the maid spoke as she bowed before going into the kitchen to get everything ready for her lady.

"Let's go up to my room shall we?", Y/N asked as she walked upstairs to her room, her four friends following her.

Y/N gave Mikey a peck onto his cheek as she walked past him, Mikey smiled as he walked downstairs with papers in his hand that he needed to show to Takeomi.