one

this book is not related to my other book 'her loss' in any way, it's a different story of its own.

this one was inspired by destroyingthecoochie .

enjoy.

bil"i feel like I haven't seen you in forever though" billie says softly with the phone pressed against her ear while talking to her boyfriend

bil
"i feel like I haven't seen you in forever though" billie says softly with the phone pressed against her ear while talking to her boyfriend. her best friend; zoe besides her listening to the conversation.

"I know babe, I have been busy with practice lately, you know with the game coming up soon" malik says breathing heavily.

"I will come and watch one of your practices, just to see you" he lets out a nervous laugh that billie didn't catch onto.

"you know I can't focus when you're there" I roll my eyes playing with my fingers fiddling with my sundress.

"well can you come see me?"

"I got you" he says and hangs up, I roll my eyes dropping my phone on my lap. I lean my head on zoe's shoulder, "I hate him sometimes" I mumble.

"I know" zoe says giving my hand a squeeze, "you deserve better and I think you know that too" she says looking at me, I roll my eyes.

"he was better at some point" I tell her.

"and now he's not" she says making me shut my mouth, she's right but I don't think I'm ready for the relationship to end.

"I know I deserve better" I mutter to myself, I bring my blanket over us to cuddle as we watch the movie.

all malik seems to prioritize is his stupid soccer career and his friends but not not his girlfriend, shit gets tiring and embarrassing.

I promise this is not a straight book, just be patient for one or two chapters.