twenty five

bil
"hi baby" I look up seeing jaylin come in the kitchen, "you just woke up, stop doing that" she says seeing me loading the dish washer.

"yeah but im only loading it" I chuckle putting the soap and start the machine, "how was your meeting?" I ask her.

"it was okay, nothing much to it" she sighs coming closer and takes my hands into hers, "you're so cute with your bed/sex hair" she tells me kissing my cheek.

"thank you" I mutter with a small smile, she hums lifting me up into her thighs, my legs wrap around her waist as she takes me to the bedroom.

"mmh, I have an hour or two to spare before I've got to go back to work but how about I give you a little something?" she smiles shutting the door with her foot.

"and what would that little something be?"

"just some head, I've been craving you since i left" she tells me laying me down.

"hell yeah, please do" I remove my nightgown letting her get in between my legs, she smiles kissing my thighs before leaning up to connect our lips.

"im a sucker for your lips" she mutters kissing me one last time before moving down and take my nipple in her mouth.

"which ones?"

she laughs a bit looking up at me before opening my legs wider, "I can only tell you that after ive tasted both" she says removing my underwear and throws my legs over her shoulder.

her tongue runs through my folds making me let out a deep breath as I relax onto the bed, she hums placing a kiss on my clit before sucking on it making my back arch of the bed.

"oh baby" I moan holding her head in the same place, her tongue licks and sucks on my clit before she moves lower and round her tongue around my entrance.

"I want you on your stomach" she says fiddling me over and places a pillow underneath my hips, I fold my arms underneath my head as I lay down letting her eat me out.

her hands give my ass a hard smack making me moan before she squeezes and part my asscheeks to run her tongue up to my second hole making me gasp.

"oh fuck" my eyes roll back as my hips push back into her face, "fuck jay" I place one of my hands before her head to keep her there as I grind on her a bit.

"legs up princess" she puts me into leapfrog style while pulling me closer onto her face, she groans to herself taking a whiff before shoving her tongue in me.

her thumb rubs my asshole tightly as I moan into the billie, "im gonna cum jaylin" I warn her grinding on her face, she hums going to suck on my clit making my legs shake.

"oh god oh-" my moans fall silent as I cum and she hums approvingly sucking it all up before licking up to my ass and starts placing kissing up my back onto my shoulders as she unbuckles her belt.

"I love you" she whispers against my shoulder making me smile as I recover but turn my head slightly to look at her.

"I love you to- ohh" im interrupted by a moan as she runs her tip through my folds and my ass, she taps it against my pussy before slowly pushing in me making me bit down on the pillow.

"say it back"

"fuck I love you too jaylin" I tell her making her hum and kiss my cheek before getting up right to hold my hips as she starts thrusting in me.

anywaysss...