sixteen

jay
"mmh jay baby" billie moans with her head buried in the armrest, I hum in approval watching the machine fuck her.

her pussy is completely drenched, her wetness and cum dripping onto the towel underneath her as the dildo works into her second hole.

"that's it baby" I praise as she pushes back into it to take more of it, I restrained her hands since she keeps rubbing her clit and that's my job.

a knock from the front door cuts me out of my trace and I let out a huff tucking myself in so they can't see my boner, "I'll be right back baby, just keep going" I tell billie as I push a vibrator into her.

she whimpers and lets out a nod as I walk towards the door and open it, "hi" I ask questionably at the familiar lady at my door, I couldn't point out who she is but she looks familiar.

"hello jaylin" I raise an eyebrow waiting for her to say more, "I'm here to see my son, malik" and then it clicked.

"you have some nerve" I chuckle watching her shuffle nervously, "what do you want?"

"can I come in please? I want to talk" she begs making me roll my eyes.

"stay here" I tell her as I go back in and shut the door.

way to fucking kill the mood.

I go back to billie seeing her all worn out but she seems to have cum and squirted making me smile slightly, "you okay princess?" I ask her as I switch off the machine and stop the vibrator.

she falls forward letting out a deep sigh and give me a small nod, "come here" I mutter untying her hands and pick her up, "I need to take care of something but let me run you a bath yeah?" she nods laying on my shoulder.

I turn on the tap to fill the tub while I get her a water bottle to drink, I make sure to put in all her oils before putting her in the tub, I place some underwear and a towel by the sink before kissing her forehead.

"if you need anything just shout okay?" she nods asking for a kiss and I lean in to kiss her softly, she lays back enjoying her bath as I go clean up the living room.

I put everything away before putting the towel in the washer, "come in" I tell her, she walks in and makes her way to the living room and I sit across her.

"where is malik?" she asks.

"he has a place with his girlfriend" she nods looking around, "are you going to talk or what?" I ask her making her direct her eyes back to me.

"I just want to see my son jaylin, I don't want to fight or anything" she says.

"and exactly what idea did you have? did you think I was going to just pull him out and let you see him after you abandoned him at three years old?" I raise an eyebrow.

"jaylin. you have to understand I wasn't ready for a kid, I was only 19 and-"

"I don't give a fuck! I was even younger. you up and left me with a child that wasn't even mine" I spat out.

"jaylin-"

"no, fuck outta here honestly. what did you seriously think was going to happen here huh?" I ask her standing up to walk across the room to be further from her.

"I am sorry, I am trying to be civil and be the mother I should have been to malik" she says.

"civil my ass, i don't give a fuck if he is your son but you're not going to see him. over my fucking dead body, the last thing he needs is an excuse of a mother trying to mingle in his life. he is doing fine without you" I tell her losing my temper.

"jaylin, I know I made a mistake, trust me. but I am here trying ain't I?"

"after eighteen years! he doesn't need you anymore, he is all grown. you will do nothing but drag him down and I'm not going to allow it!" I tell her.

"baby" I hear billie's sweet voice come through the hallways and soon she pops in wearing my shirt, she looks at me and the lady on the couch, "I heard shouting, you okay?" she asks.

"yeah, I'm fine" I tell her letting out a sigh, "I need you out of my house and I don't want to see you again Julia" I tell the woman on my couch.

she goes to talk but I shoot her a look making her sigh and getting up, "just think about it please jaylin, I would like to make up for lost time with malik" she says and walks out.

I sigh rubbing my forehead, "was that-" I nod confirming billie's suspension.

"oh" she mumbles coming closer to hug me, "I'm sorry" she whispers out rubbing my back.