Growing Up

Ibukis pov (present day)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock playing one of my favourite song. I grinned as I jumped out of bed. It's time to greet a new day!

I ran downstairs with my guitar on my back. I plan to play some tunes on the streets. I gotta get my music out there somehow.

"where are you going sissy?" I turned around to see my little brother staring at me with his hands on his hips "you haven't even had breakfast yet!"

"oh yeah. Guess I forgot" I chuckled nervously as I took a seat.

"what would you do without me" he shook his head as he handed me the plate. Sometimes I wonder who's the older sibling around here!

"alright eat up honey. You'll need your energy for playing" mom ruffled my hair fondly.

The three of us ate happily at the table before I raced out the door.

I spent the next couple of hours playing outside on the street. A couple of people dropped money in my guitar but that's not what I'm here for. I'm here to get my music out there!

After a while a huge crowd gathered around me. It was so thrilling seeing so many happy faces enjoying my music. It's the closest I've ever felt to being a real musician.

In my excitement and focus on the music leaving my fingertips I failed to notice the man in the back taking down notes...