Mother And Son Survival

Kokichis pov

"ok things look safe from here" mom muttered as she scanned the area "come on honey let's go!"

Alot has happened since ibukis murder spree. In fact it seems like the whole world has ended! It's just me and mom and we're going to survive this together.

We snuck out past the burning buildings and panda heads. We snuck into the now broken shopping mall and stuffed our arm with as much food as we could carry.

"adda boy kokichi" she smiled warmly at me "you're getting pretty good at this"

"you're not so bad yourself" I grinned. I'm so glad mom's here with me. I don't think I would have made it this far if it wasn't for her. She's the one who kept me alive and kept me company when I needed it. With her around I feel like I can face the end of the world head on-

Just then a army of panda heads burst through the window. I clung to mom trembling. What do we do!?

Mom bent down to my level, her face looking serious "kokichi I need you to run. I'll hold them off"

"but mom I can't leave you" I tried to argue with her.

She grabbed me by the shoulders "kokichi I'll be fine sweetheart. We'll meet up again. Just please for now I need you to get out of here so you don't get hurt!"

I nodded tearfully and I ran out the back.

"live Kokichi" mom yelled as I ran "LIVE!"

I was blinded by tears and fear as I ran. I hope I'll be ok and I hope mom will come back to me...

I don't want to be alone.