Acceptance Letter

Ibukis pov

I was sitting in my bedroom practicing guitar when...

"holy cow!" I heard my younger brothers voice from downstairs.

I raced downstairs to find him standing at the doorway holding something in his hands.

"what's that you're holding?" I asked.

He turned to me with a excited smile "you did it ibuki you did it!" he bounced up to me with a cute giggled.

"umm what did ibuki do?" I asked, feeling very confused.

"you got into hopes peak sis!" he showed me the letter.

I took it with shaky hands. It read.

Dear miss Mioda
Congratulations! You've been granted the opportunity to study at hopes peak academy under the title of ultimate musicain. Your first day will be on September 4th.
Good luck
Headmaster jin kirigiri

"ibuki doesn't believe it" I muttered "I've really been accepted into hopes peak!"

"you what!" mom came running out of the kitchen "what did you just say?"

I was about to reply when.. "sissy got into hopes peak!" kokichi said excitedly.

"that's wonderful!" mom pulled me into a hug with tears in her eyes "my beautiful girl. I knew you'd do wonderful things one day!" she nodded with a smile "right this is cause for celebration. Let's go out to eat"

"yayyyy!" kokichi cheered.

I stared down at the letter as my smile reached my eyes. This is it. This is the start of my wonderful career as a musician. Watch out world here comes ibuki!