Only Eight Left

Kokichis pov

I headed to the dining hall in the dead of night just as shuichi instructed. I just hope Monokuma doesn't catch us. That would be a bad time for everyone!

I walked through the doors to see eight people sitting at the table. Half of what we originally had. It was a scary thought to say the least.

"kokichi just in time" keade waved to me "come sit down. We've got a lot of planning ahead of us"

I nodded and took a seat next to her "ok so what's the plan?"

"umm that's what we're figuring out" keade said looking a little embarrassed "but the main idea is to take the mastermind down"

"take the mastermind down?" I questioned "but do you even know who the mastermind is?"

"of course I do" keade said confidently "it's obviously some outside force"

"some outside force" I raised an eyebrow "I thought we all agreed that the killer had to be one of us-"

"absolutely not!" keade cut me off "our first mistake was doubting each other. Now we have to work together as friends"

"keades right!" kaito said firmly "we're all friends here. There's no way one of us is the mastermind"

We're all friends. I'd like to believe that but it just seems too good to be true..

"aww you're all so sweet" we turned around in shock to see Monokuma holding a tissue "you're going to move this bear to tears"

"neah we're kinda in the middle of something" himiko muttered.

"yeah talking about me you naughty children" he took his claws out "still I'm a kind headmaster. I tell you what. I'll make things easier for you! Let's have a class trail"

"a class trail?" shuichi questioned "but no one's died yet"

"this is a special class trail" Monokuma giggled to himself "in this class trail you'll uncover the mask of the mastermind. It's the final game of life and death. I hope you're prepared" he laughed maniacally before slipping away.

This is it. This final class trail. I'm hope I'm ready for what's to come.