Ten Years Later

Kokichis pov

"daddy daddy" I opened my eyes to see my son katsuki standing over me. He was only five years old but he was the cutest little thing in the world. He had blonde hair and blue eyes like his mother but his hair was messy like mine!

"what up kid" I scooped him up into my arms "why you waking daddy up at this time?"

"cause we're visiting auntie Ibuki today" he pouted "you promised daddy!"

"holy crap that's today!" I shot up like a bullet "keade honey you need to get up. It's ibuki and mikans adoption party"

"that's today!" keade yelped before jumping out of bed and grabbing our clothes "alright boys let's get into gear or we're going to be late"

"yes ma'am" I gave her a mock salute, making katsuki giggle. Keade simple shook her head foldly. Still she's right. This is one visit we can't be late for"

*time skip*

We arrived at the door out of breath but on time. It was a miracle really. Thank god there was no traffic today!

Ibuki answered the door with a big smile "kokichi you're finally here. Now I hope you don't mind if I steal your adorable son away from you" she scooped katsuki out of my arms.

"go ahead. He's been dying to see his favourite auntie" I chuckled.

"wonderful! Now come on in" she dragged us inside.

Dispite us being exactly on time we were the last ones there. Gundam, kazuichi, their kids karai and jojo, sayaka and her son legoshi who's now taller then me! Everyone was here. It was a little embarrassing.

"so where is the new little member of the family?" keade asked.

"oh she right here" mikan came over proudly with a little baby girl in her arms "our little mibuki"

"she's beautiful" keade gasped.

"I have a little cousin" katsuki bounced about excitedly.

"you sure do honey" ibuki smiled at him before turning to me "would you like to hold her kokichi?"

"oh sure if that's ok" I nodded.

Mikan gently handed the baby to me. I looked down at her. She was a couple of months old with black hair and pink eyes. She was beautiful.

I'm a little ashamed to admit I cried. After ten years ibukis finally a mom and I couldn't be prouder of her.

The end.