Meeting Ibukis Friends

Kokichis pov

I paced back and forth inpatiently. Today ibuki was going to bring her new friends over for me to meet but I have so much pent up energy that I'm afraid I'm gonna end up scaring them off! So I'm pacing around to get rid of that energy.

"kokichi" I heard my sister from downstairs "ibuki is here with friends!"

"ah coming!" I yelled as I ran downstairs. It's then that I saw three people behind ibuki.

"let ibuki introduce kokichi" ibuki said brightly "this is kazuichi" she pointed to the pink haired one "but ibuki calls him Kazzy!"

"hi there" he waved with a friendly smile.

"this is sayaka" she pointed to the girl with blue hair.

"hi sweetie it's nice to meet you" she said sweetly.

"and last but certainly not lest welcome Leon!" she pointed at a red haired boy.

"nice to finally meet the kid ibuki won't shut up about" he chuckled.

I looked around at them. There were more boys than I suspected but they all seemed like good people. It seems ibuki finally made some friends she can count on.

"it's wonderful to meet you all" I turned to them and bowed "thank you so much for taking good care of my sister"

"my what a polite little thing" sayaka gasped.

"yeah. He's the total opposite of you ibuki" kazuichi chuckled.

"hey what's that supposed to mean Kazzy?" ibuki pinched his cheek.

"ow ow watch the face!" kazuichi yelled.

We all laughed at their antics. It's a relief to know that ibuki has such good friends at school. Maybe now she won't feel so alone...