Save My Sister

Mokotos pov

I was sitting in my room reading a book when...

"mokotoooo!" kokichi yelled as he burst through the door. I was so shocked that I ended up dropping my book!

"kokichi? Hey buddy where the fire" I said as I walked up to him.

"Mr mokoto you have to help me!" he said with tears in his eyes "it's my sister. They're going to execute her tomorrow!"

I gave him a kind look "oh I'm so sorry buddy. Here come and sit down. Let's talk about this"

*time skip*

"I see. So ibukis your adopted sister" I muttered "you poor boy. I can't imagine what you've been through"

"ibukis still the same deep down" kokichi gripped his knees as he looked at me with determined eyes "it was that junko women who ruined her. Same with the others! Gundam was kazuichis boyfriend. He's heartbroken that he's going to lose him"

"he is!" I gasped. I never realised how many people were connected to the remnants of dispair. I just assumed that everyone they loved was killed by their own hands.

"please Mr mokoto. Isn't there anything you can do to save them" he looked at me pleadingly.

This little kid was sitting here begging me to save his beloved sister. I couldn't just turn him down! There has to be a way to save junkos victims... Wait!

I turned to the boy with a smile "I believe there is!"