Coming Back To A Bloodbath

Kokichis pov

I skipped home happily as I held mom's hand. Dispite being twelve years old and completely capable of walking home on my own she still insists on holding my hand while crossing the street. Mom's!

"what do you think ibukis doing mom?" I asked. Ibuki strangely insisted on walking home alone. She must be doing something very important.

"don't know love" mom muttered "though I wish she informed me beforehand. You know I hate you walking home alone"

"oh you worry too much mom" I giggled.

"well that's what mothers are supposed to do" she smiled warmly "Well we're home now. Why don't we find out what ibuki is doing"

"alright!" I threw the door open excitedly "sissy I'm hom-" I stopped as a terrifying smell hit my nostrils..

Blood!

I walked into the living room to find the source of the smell. It was a man who came over to start fights with mom often. He was laying there dead and ibuki was standing over him covered in blood!

"brother welcome home!" ibuki smiled as if nothing was wrong "ibuki missed you"

Mom ran in and immediately gagged "your father-ibuki what have you done!?"

She looked at the corpse with hatred in her eyes "ibukis tired of dealing with bad people. Ibuki plans to get rid of them all"

I clung to mom as tears threatened to fall. My kind beautiful sister. What's happened to her!

"you not afraid of ibuki are you?" she took a step forward. We stepped back "come now. Ibuki would never hurt family. Ibuki loves family"

"kokichi we need to go" mom picked me up and ran outside.

"DON'T GO!" ibuki screamed as we exited the building "IBUKI DOSEN'T WANT TO BE ALONE AGAIN!"

I could still hear her screams dispite being miles away. I knew then that life would never be the same again.