Forced to Leave Her

Kokichis pov

*huff puff huff*

I had been running for so long that my legs were burning. Every fibre in my body was screaming at me to stop but I couldn't. I knew if I stopped they'd kill me. I kept running and running until..

"duck!"

Without really thinking about it I ducked like instructed. He struck the men behind me with a spanner. I looked up to see my saviour and gasped.

"kazuichi?"

"kokichi!" he scooped me into his arms "kid it's such a relief to see you"

I immediately burst into tears "Kazzy everything's gone wrong. Sissy killed someone and now mom's gone too!"

"hey easy little guy. It's gonna be alright" he held me close and rocked me in his arms "come on. Let's get you somewhere safe"

He slowly picked me up and carried me down into what looked to be a hideout. I lay my head on his shoulder. I didn't want  to see anything. I just wanted to wake up from this nightmare.

"kokichi?"

I looked up in surprise. Looking back at me were sayaka and Leon. They ran up to me with big smiles but I wasn't ready for that. I jumped out of Kazzys arms and ran into a separate room.

"kokichi wait!" they called after me but I ignored them. I just wanted to be alone.

I lay on the makeshift bed for a moment. I could hear them talking about me but I tuned them out with my headphones. Tears ran down my cheeks as my sisters music blared in my ears.

Why dose everyone I love dissappear?