Future Fondation

Kokichis pov

"Well I must say I'm grateful for the rescue but I can't say I'm happy with how long it took" Byakuya muttered as we walked outside.

"so s-sorry m-master. We'll be q-quicker n-next time" toko said with lovestruck eyes.

"just be grateful that we saved you at all" I muttered.

"d-don't speak to m-master like that you d-dumb kid" she yelled. I rolled my eyes. I don't understand her at all!

Suddenly a chopper landed in front of me. The door swung open, revealing komarus big brother mokoto and a woman with purple hair.

"mokoto" komaru ran up and hugged him.

"komaru!" he hugged her back "thank goodness you're safe"

"mokoto! Oh mokoto!" she cried onto his shoulder. He gently rocked her in his arms. For a moment it reminded me of me and ibuki. I smiled sadly. I miss those times.

"come along everyone" the purple haired girl spoke up "let's get out of here"

*time skip*

I layed against Kazzys arm as we flew through the air. Honestly I was exhausted after the last few hours of hell I had to endure. Now we were on our way to future fondation.

"alright we're here" miss kyoko said as we landed on the rooftop of future Fondation.

I stepped out of the chopper and was shocked to who I saw...

"mommy!" I ran up to hug and jumped into her arms "you're here. You're really here!"

"of course I am. I promised we see each other again didn't I?" she smiled at me "my beautiful boy. I'm so glad you're safe"

I didn't answer. I simply cried in her arms. The others smiled happily for me. For a moment I felt pure bliss.

Maybe things really will ok..