People Becoming Distant

Ibukis pov

Two weeks later

I sat alone in a empty classroom. Things have gone so wrong lately. With the riots outside and the Mysterious murders of the student consoul everything been so stressful here at hopes peak.

No one's really around anymore. All my friends were either scared off by the tragedies taking place or just don't have time for me. Either way I'm all alone again.

"hellllo there" I looked up and to my surprise it was the pigtailed girl from before.

The one who has mikans heart.

She pulled a chair out and sat opposite me "mind if I sit with you"

"I guess not" I muttered.

"wonderful!" she said brightly "I'm junko emoshima. You're the little girl who had a crush on sweet little mikan"

Crap is she mad at me? "I swear I'm not after her anymore"

"oh don't worry. I don't care about that stuff" she said cheerfully "I want to talk about you. How are you feeling?"

"honestly ibukis feeling very lonely. All of ibukis friends have went away" I looked away sadly.

"aww don't worry. I have just the thing to take your blues away" she leaned in and whispered into my ear "Dispair"

"huh?"

"just give into it" she grinned "give into dispair and I promise you'll never be lonely again"

"never be lonely again" I stared down at the pocket knife in my hands as a strange smile spread across my lips "I think ibuki likes that idea"