Talent Show

Ibukis pov

"are you serious" kazuichi gasped as I finished retailing the events of the last ten minutes.

"yeah" I nodded "mikan doesn't like ibuki. In fact she seems to despise her"

"I never expected timid mikan to be so cruel. I guess you never really know a person" kazuichi muttered before turning to me with a smile "hey don't let her get you down ibuki. You're amazing and one day you're going to find someone ten times better than mikan"

"thanks kazzy" I forced a smile but in all honesty her words really did get to me.

"Pathetic"

"I'd never love her"

Was I really that pathetic? Well I suppose I do talk weird and my hairs a little strange and-

"hey ibuki check this out" kazzy grabbed me by the arm and dragged me over to a bright looking poster "it's for a talent show" he said excitedly "you should totally enter!"

"mmm no thanks" I muttered as I tried to walk away.

"whaat" kazzy grabbed me by the shoulders "but ibuki you love sharing your music with others"

"ibuki isn't feeling like it right now" I looked away sadly.

"Well in that case why don't we join together" he took my hand "that way we can support each other. I'm pretty decent on the drums and I'm sure they'll be more people who will want to join our band"

"why are you doing this?" I blinked in confusion "isn't kazzy afraid of people?"

"Well yeah but you're my best friend ibuki. I want to see you smile again" he muttered nervously.

"kazzy" I whispered. He's trying so hard to cheer me up. I can't let his efforts go to waste!

"ok let's do this!"