The True Mastermind

Kokichis pov

"and the mastermind of this killing game is.. you tsumugi!" shuichi pointed at tsumugi.

She didn't reply. She didn't deny it or even give an answer as to why she had done these awful things. She simply laughed as kiibo powered up to deliver her execution.

*time skip*

I dug myself out of the rubble. I was injured but still alive. Kiibos execution has blown up the entire school along with himself. I felt sad he was gone but also relieved to be alive.

Wait.. Where's everyone else!?

I looked around frantically. I spotted a few of the others. Shuichi was helping himiko out of the rubble and kaito was cleaning up makis wounds. I was relieved at first to see my friends safe and sound but then another fear stuck me..

Where's keade!?

I jumped up and started digging through the rubble. Please please be alive. I can't lose you-

"kokichi?"

I looked up to see a dazed but very much alive keade.

"keade!" I jumped into her arms, tears pouring down my cheeks "thank god your ok. I love you so much. I don't know what I would have done if I lost you-" I quickly clapped a hand over my mouth. I can't believe I said that outloud. She must think I'm a real idiot!

She simply giggled "I was wondering when you were going to come out and say it" she leaned down and gently kissed me. I could feel fireworks going off in my head. I wanted this moment to last forever-

Sadly our moment was cut off by a chopper landing. The door was flung open, revealing none other than ibuki!

"kokichi!" she tackled me to the ground. I could feel her wet tears landing on my cheeks "ibuki was so scared that she was going to lose her little brother forever!"

"ibuki" I clung to her as tears of my own fell. Finally. After all the pain and grief we can finally go home.