On Stage

Ibukis pov

I peaked through the certains. Seated in front of us were thousands of parents and family members who had come to see the talent of hopes peak and we are the opening act.

"deep breaths souda-san deep breaths" sayaka said calmly as she consolted a panicked Kazzy.

"I-I'm fine. I just didn't expect there to be so many people" he said breathlessly.

"relax dude" Leon patted him on the shoulder "we're going to rock this. Just like we did before"

"that's right" I gave him a thumb up "team ibukis going to rock this show. And to do that we're going to need our ace drummer to do that. What do you say pal?" I held my hand out to him.

"right" he took my hand "let's do this gang"

We walked onto stage. We were given a cheer as the spotlight was placed on us. We gave each other a silent nod and started our solo.

*time skip*

We finish and the crowd went wild. They actually gave us a standing ovation!

I looked at the others and they were smiling just as hard as I was. This feeling. This is why I do music for a living. This is who I am!

We took a bow as the curtain fell and then ran off the stage giggling from excitement. That night is one I'm going to remember for a very long time...