Sayakas Problem

Kokichis pov

I walked down the hallway, excited to have lunch with mom again when I heard soft sobbing coming from the bathroom. I peaked in to sayaka curled up in the corner holding something in her hands.

"what do I do what do I do" she muttered to herself over and over again.

I cleared my throat. Her head shot up, her eyes filled with fear.

"kokichi I didn't see you there" she muttered nervously.

"what's that in your hands?" I asked.

"n-nothing" she quickly hid her hands behind her back.

"sayaka I'm not stupid" I placed my hands on my hips and fixed her a stern glare "you're obviously hiding something so just tell me!"

She sighed and held out her hand for me to see. I gasped..

It was a pregnancy test!

"sayaka" I muttered softly "you're-"

"pregnant? Yes" she hung her head "I don't know what to do kokichi. The father of my child. I'm all alone!"

"hey" I sat down next to her and placed my hand on her shoulder "you're not alone sayaka. I'm here and so is Kazzy and mokoto. We're here for you every step of the way"

"oh kokichi!" she pulled me into a hug and burst into tears. I gently rubbed circles into her back. This must be such a stressful situation for her but on the bright side at least a piece of Leon will still live on...