three 3 : the younger brother

It was midnight, and you finally arrived at the airport after a series of luggage delays. Picking up the local mobile signal, your phone started vibrating with messages as you pushed your heavy trolley of luggages through the check point. You had just come back from a trade convention your boss decided to send you for at late notice. As such, you were pretty much unprepared except for the empty luggage you left it, now filled with plenty of things.

Noona, surprise! I'm on my way to pick you ^_^  (9pm)

Noona, your flight is delayed but I've reached so I'll be hanging around!!! (10pm)

Waeee.... it's been delayed again??? I'm sleepy.... Can you call me when you're out? (11pm)

Noona, I got chased out so I'm just gonna wait at the benches and take a nap okay? (12am)

Such a surprise, your younger brother who usually never stayed up late, decided to come pick you at the airport, even thought your flight was in the night. 

You had lived with your younger brother all your life and sometimes wished he would grow up and get a life himself. He loved staying at home, watching tv, dancing and singing at in his self-made basement studio, and doing little feminine things like picking clothes with you. When you had to go out for long periods of time, he would call you like as if you were his girlfriend and said he was lonely at home. Often some of your friends mistake that you were co-habiting with your bf because he sometimes came to pick you from work and you would bump into colleagues while grocery shopping with him. It didn't help that he was already much taller and bigger than you, yet he would still hug you and link arms with you in public.

This annoying little kid was now sitting by the corner of the airport, dressed so flashy and sleeping with his mouth hanging open. For abit you felt so sorry that he had been waiting for hours past his bedtime. 

You carefully parked your trolley infront of him and took out your camera to take a picture.

Hearing a camera sound, he instinctively sat up and looked at you.

Seeing that you were finally out, he broke into a happy smile despite his long wait.

"Noonaaaaaa~~~~~" he called out like a lost kid that found his mom.

Rushing forward, he bumped his knee on the table and tripped, collapsing right onto you. Thankfully you caught him in time and didn't get pushed over yourself.

"YAHHHHH, what's with the sunglasses?" you pushed it off his face and saw the dark circles that appeared under his eyes, "waegeure yo?", you asked.

"Oh... I couldn't sleep for the last few days when I was alone at home so I watched lotsa movies at night." Unashamed at such a embarrassing confession for a grown man, he then hugged you tightly like bear, squeezing the breath out of your lungs and choking you.

"Uhhhhh~~~~~~~~" he whined, "Noonaaaa, why didn't you pick up my calls? I was so worried!"

You pushed him away and rolled your eyes, quickly covering your face with your hat, not wanting to attract unwanted attention for looking like a crazy in love couple. 

"Let's go home, I'm tired." You pushed the trolley quickly towards the exit.

"OKAY!~~ I'll push it!!!" Yugyeom brightly said with a jump in his step and took over instead.

"Yah, can you not be so sticky to me, I'm not your girlfriend!! I'm your sister!!" You chided him while going alongside with the trolley.

You should have known that it wasn't going to work, as he instead, took your arm and linked it in his while he continued walking.