twenty five 25 : Lots of Love

"Jinyoung oppa," Miyoung called out to her brother by her side, who had just started to drive off.

"Uh?" He responded with his brows raised, in a gentle expression.

"What was it like when you debut?" She continued, while ignoring the fact that his partner JB was at the backseat and would likely be part of this topic.

"Ah, your brother was a little pesky nag.." Jaebum mumbled audibly while looking at Miyoung from the rear view mirror.

Jinyoungie kept his eyes on the road and smiled a little while Miyoung shot him a glare.
"I wasn't asking YOU, excuse me." She said.

JB shrugged his shoulders with his hands in the air, "Arraseo, arraseo!"

JR let out a chuckle to the bemusement of his sister. "What?" She whined in annoyance, and playfully slapped his arm.

"Ack! Are you starting to hit me over another man?" He feign such innocence that only made Miyoung laugh.

"Hajima!" She said. She looked into the rearview mirror expecting to see JB's wry smile back at her but he was silent, with eyes shut and lips slightly apart,as he fell into a deep sleep, the look of tiredness written all over his face.

"That guy is seriously better off this way." She commented, referring to his silent state.

Jinyoung took a glance at the mirror, and saw JB sleeping as usual. From the side of his eye, he saw Miyoung's gaze still fixed on JB's reflection. "Do you already find yourself falling for him?" Jinyoung teased Miyoung.

She snapped her neck back sharply and glared at Jinyoung, "OPPA!!!! One more word from you and I'll......."

"You'll what?" he taunted at his frowning sister.

"I-I-I'll never talk to that guy again!" she folded her arms, knowing she had no grounds to refute his teases.

"Pffffft.... hahahah that doesn't matter to me but I guess I should stop since he's obviously into my beautiful baby sister here huh?"

The sibling banter went on for awhile until they got back home.

"Hyung, we're here!" Jinyoung turned off the engine and opened his side of the driver's door.

JB however was fast asleep, entirely sprawled out like a starfish on the shore.

"Ottoke? He's not waking up?" Miyoung turned to the back only to hear his light snores.

Jinyoung knew this all too well, having to deal with this for years. He was always the one to wake JB up and when he was dead tired, nothing would get into his ears and the only way out was to drag him back home.

"Ok Miyoung-ah, we're gonna have to work together. I'm gonna pull him out by his arms and you're gonna have to catch his legs, then we're gonna lug him into the hall. But first you gotta open the doors alright?"

Dumbfounded, she nodded and ran up to open the front door, making a clear path for the sleeping log.

"Alright, on my count of 3 you catch his legs before they hit the ground. One, two, THREE!" with a surge of strength, the slightly scrawny Jinyoung placed his hands through JB's armpits and dragged his upper body out from the passenger's seat. Anyone who saw them would think they were trying to dispose a corpse.

"I got it! I got it!" Miyoung caught JB's calves before they fell to the ground. "ARGH this dude weights a tonne!"

Quickly they carried him into their house, laying him down onto a carpet with a slight thud.