CHARACTER INTRODUCTION

Yugyeom - Your affectionate little brother that lives with you, overly obsessed with you and madly protective like a childish dad when it comes to guys that show up at your door. He loves to hug and cuddle like a baby, making you uncomfortably embarrassed each time he treats you like he can't live without you.

Mark - Your perpetually unimpressed co-worker who shares the office space with you, and friend for many years. He lives alone and is often thought to be a capable superior but always ends up showing his weaker side when you are with him. You go way back into teen years with him and know him inside out - or so you think.

Jackson - The fun loving new colleague and your subordinate, sitting in front of your workspace in the office. Popular with everyone cos he's just so wacky, he is always curious about you and finds himself compatible with you in many ways. Oh, and he gets hotter everyday like nobody's business with those crazy clothes. He's a closet sweetheart unlike his manly looks, and is just waiting for that chance to sweep you off your feet.

JB - Your awkwardly manly ex classmate turned celeb that you recently reconnected with. Has an unexpected cute and childish side despite his public image. The meeting after 10 years rekindled a spark in him and yourself, while he actively wants to pursue you, despite much difficulty. You find him hot now that he's grown up but his busy schedule makes things difficult for any sparks to fly.

JR - Your ex classmate turned celeb with JB, mutual friend of 3 of you. After the reconnection of friends, he was determined not to let history repeat itself and turn the friendship into something more. Although a thoughtful prince charming at heart, his ways were always bolder than the rest, often throwing you into confusion, much unlike his harmless boyish appeal. He's secretive and seems that there's more than meets the eye.

Bambam - Surprisingly resourceful BFF of Yugyeom and has an older sister close to Yugyeom's age. Your brother's best friend that seemed to always be up to no good but stuck closer to Yugyeom than anyone. He has a secret fantasy to be a sexy muscle man much to the disgust to Yugyeom who although looked more masculine, took on a much more feminine preference for things, making them the best of buds. Although young and frivolous, his serious side starts to show as days pass and you discover that hidden side to his life.

YoungJae - Mysterious and nonchalant guy that no one really knew what he was thinking but yet seemed to be able to read everyone's minds and hearts. He appeared as and when he liked, perpetually hiding in his 'cave of imagination' where he made music come to life. He's surprisingly well connected and sought after despite how he keeps a low profile, with the unlikeliest of female fans that never fail to be spellbound by his voice.