nineteen 19 : The Long Lost Sister

Heya guys, please vote the story and feel free to comment if you're reading! love to hear from you guys! Enjoy this chapter :)

It was evening by the time you reached home after an eventful day at work. Holding a bouquet of lavender, from a "secret gardener", you placed them as the centrepiece of your dining table.

Sinking down into your cosy beanbag, you whipped out your phone to call your brother Yugyeom.

Y: uh, Noona I'm almost home, are you back yet?
M: Yes I am.. Why are you whispering?
Y: I'm bringing Bambam!
M: have you asked him?
Y: No and I don't know how to.. So I'm bringing him back for you to ask him yourself, k ? Just give me 10mins, noona.And he hung up.

Finally. The mystery of the company and who Bambam really was, would be unravelled tonight. You weren't sure if it would be appropriate to be interrogating your brother's Bff aka the next CEO aka your brother's gf's brother, but you had to.This whole network of connection was just too complex.You decided to just chill and have a bath while waiting.

Yugyeom continued catching up with Bambam, while heading back to your home.

"Bambam-ah, so how did you end up working in this company?" Yugyeom tried testing the waters.

Bambam gave it a little thought, his eyes turned as if he could find answers in his eyebrows. "I didn't want to, actually. I've always wanted to do music like you know... but I'm just not good enough."

He scratched his head while Yugyeom tried to keep a straight face, remembering how he got trashed utterly once when they tried to street bask.

"So I was somewhat persuaded into going into business. By my father." As he said this, Yugyeom noticed he made no special effort to be secretive. So Yugyeom made a bolder attempt.

"Your father? What does he do?"

Bambam frowned. "Yah, don't you know what my father does?"

Now it was Yugyeom's turn to frown. "Am I supposed to know?? Erm..."

Bambam jabbed him at the side causing him to wince in shock and pain. "I told you he has a company which I have been trying not to be involved in right? So yeah but no matter how I avoid it, he still made me do it... and so here I am."

"So.... this is your father's company? I'm working in your company? Jincha? Why didn't you tell me that Bambam!" Yugyeom turned to stop in his tracks to ask.

The fluffy hair and thick lips didn't flinch as he replied as a matter-of-factly. "But it doesn't make a difference to me~ it doesn't change anything, and I actually didn't even think of it until you asked. Why Yugyeom? Is that a problem... isn't it nice to be working together?"

Yugyeom found it hard to ask if Bambam or his sister was going to be inheriting the company. He felt it would throw their friendship into another perspective that he didn't know what to say.

Thankfully your home was around the corner."Oh hey noona is home!" Chirped Bambam as he galloped in his dress shoes towards your door.

"I can't believe that kid is going to be a CEO..." Yugyeom muttered under his breath behind Bambam, fishing out his keys to unlock the door.

"Sigh. I sure hope she's okay with this."

- - a street in seoul - -

A door swung open at a shabby little inn, and a musky smell greeted her nose as she coughed it off.

"Hh-hi, is there an available room for the night?" It was Miya, the girl you met earlier, trying to look for a place to rest the night

.Looking up was a bespectacled young man, presumably the owner. He had fair skin, plump red lips and black spiked hair, with piercings all over. There were arty tattoos on his arm and up to his neck that just screamed rebellion. He looked at her for a few moments, smiled coyly and nodded. "Why not?"