eighteen 18 : The Clueless Brother, The Confused Sister & A Complete Stranger

The weekend went by like a passing storm that hit you enough to shake you up and then left you wondering where it went.

"Noona... wakeup already..." the sleepy voice of Yugyeom cooed by your bedside. He was squatting at your side at 7am, in his bunny pyjamas that had white rabbit ears sticking out of the hood.

You reluctantly opened your eyes and saw the ears nodding at you as your sleepy brother was about to doze off. Pulling him up to your bed, you let him continue sleeping in your spot while you got up to get ready for work.

He was nice enough to walk over to wake you up even though his room was on the other side of the house, somehow knowing you overslept. As you brushed your teeth, you mentally planned a quick breakfast for both of you before needing to run off.
Today was also Yugyeom's first day of work, as an intern in another department of your company.

He apparently got the job through Bambam who seemed to be a rather small but influential figure with the hiring department. It didn't take much for Yugyeom to be offered the position and he couldn't be happier to be in the same office as you and Bambam.

As you both got ready and took a quick bite, you heard a car drive in to your front porch. It was Mark.

"Mark?" You said as you opened the door to see him get out of his car.

He smiled, "Morning babe, I just thought to pick you up and head to work together."

Just then Yugyeom stepped out as well in his suit and bag. "Oh Mark! Guess what?? we're colleagues now!" As he said that he skipped over and went into the car needing no invitation.

You locked your front door and let Mark open his car door for you. "Thanks... you really didnt need to... come all the way." Slightly uncomfortable at his surprise appearance that caught you off guard, you were happy but a little helpless at the same time.
Afterall, you managed to talk about a few things when he last came over, one of which, was to keep a little bit of distance when it came to working times, especially so now, as you felt a little rushed into the whole relationship issue. Thankfully he respected it and agreed to your decision.

You knew you had to come to a decision about things and make it clear to either JR or Mark. One was the closest friend you had by your side for a good part of your life for the last 10 years, while the other was your happiest childhood memory that came back in a way you never expected. It wasn't an easy choice especially when they both were opposites in character yet laid back and for most parts got fairly aggressive when it came to confessing their feelings.

As you sat in the car, all you could think about was whether you saw a future with Mark or with JR. It was honestly a vexing time, because either way, you would lose one friendship - which was the last thing you'd wanted.

Mark broke the silence after awhile, "So Yugyeom where are you going to work at?"

Yugyeom paused to think for a moment, "my friend got me into his department which I think is....... erm..."

"He's in the Research and Design side." You replied, snapping back to your senses.

"Ahhh I see." Mark smiled, glad to engage you. "What's your friend's name? He must be sitting quite high up to pull you in there though."

"Nah. He's just a small staff that is too friendly for his good. Doubt you know him tho... Bambam. Have you heard of a name like that?" Yugyeom leaned in from the back-seat to get closer to Mark.

Mark looked a little stunned by the name.

"Why? Do you know Bambam?" You turned and asked Mark as well.