twenty four 24 : The Beachside Proposal

Your heart raced as you saw the little rock perched on a silver ring.

Not that you needed a new accessory but the symbolic meaning that came with it, and the man that was holding it. The fair hands that held the little red velvety box were Mark's, knelt on one knee, looking with wistful eyes at your face.

You knew that expression all too well, it was one that held anticipation, mixed with a little nervousness, and excitement all thrown together.

Your boyfriend, the most handsome face in the world (in your opinion), was looking to you to accept his proposal for you to be his one and only wife. What else was there to say?

"Are you sure?" Were the 3 strange words that stumbled out of your mouth instead.

His eyes widened in surprise as his jaw dropped a little, "ww-what?.... yy-yes, I'm sure!"

Time froze for a bit and you blinked yourself back to reality. You let go of the breath you were holding subconsciously, with an inaudible word.

"Did you say YES?" he asked, still holding his position, with wide eyes.

You smiled, taking the ring out from his grip and ran to the balcony.
With a deep breath, you let out the loudest shrillest scream you never knew you had.

"I'M THE QUEEN OF THE WORLD!!!!"
Waving the box in the air you jumped excitedly and continued to scream, letting out your pent up excitement that you were holding.

Mark laughed in surprise and stood up, walking over to you. His hands found your waist as he wrapped then around you, snuggling his face in your hair.

"So is that a Yes? You didn't say it." He mumbled into your ear with a warm breath that sent tingles down your spine.

You tried to hide your smile as you felt your back warmly leaning against his washboard abs. Shyly you nodded without looking at him.

With a spin, he turned you around sharply to face him and tilted his head, and a swift hand found the back of your head as he held you into a deep kiss.

As he pulled apart from your face, his eyes searched yours with a glint of cheekiness.

"You're mine starting from this moment, and I'm not letting you out of my sight." Whipping you up in his arms, you were swept off your feet literally, as you clung onto his neck for dear life and he headed back into the suite, sliding the door shut with his foot.

It was no wonder the suite was that huge and the large bed wasn't there for no reason......

-

Yugyeom hung around the beach front, while Bambam came along to chill out with him. It was clear that he was thinking of his girlfriend and how nice it would be if she were there with him.

"Hey Yugyeomie~" sang Bambam, as he let his arm fall over Yugyeom's shoulders.

"Oh, hey Bam." he replied, deadpan, emotionless and just bored.

"What's up man? you look so down when we're having a vacation!" Bambam frowned in disbelief.

Yugyeom gave him a weak smile, "nothing, just wondering if I'm being too much of a nuisance to your sister by texting her and not getting a response."

"Ahhhh... that... don't worry, she's always busy but she always makes time for you. Arenn't you guys meeting when she flies back?" he asked.

"She hasn't come back in a month, and her weekends are always spent outside, it's hard to even call much less to do a video call anymore. I'm not trying to be clingy but you know, I need to see her to know we're fine and she's doing okay." Yugyeom was slightly whiny to begin with and when he got into his insecure mode, it really took someone more firm to get him out of it. Bambam was definitely not the right person.