✩ 6✩

Talk and Truce

Nora wasn't an early morning person. Being shaken lightly she groaned and pulled the blanket over her face. Assuming it was her father she waited for a moment hoping the shaking to stop. "Go away dad." She groaned.

   "Nora, you know I am not godfather." A familiar voice replied.

  "Then who are you and why are you disrupting my sleep?" She asked, now slightly more awake.

  "I swear, what am I going to do with you shortie?" They laughed dryly. Nora registered that laugh immediately and removed the blanket from her face. Draco was leaning over her.

  "Oh, it's just you." She sighed herself.

  "Can't you be nice for someone who woke you up hours before, like you asked? Really, you hurt me every day." Draco pouted.

"Yeah, yeah, you know you're fond of it."

   "Yes, for some reason." Draco rolled his eyes.

  "Yeah, yeah. Now turn around." Nora commanded.

   "Why?" Draco asked.

  "Let's see, last I checked you aren't a girl. So just turn around." Nora instructed as she turned to open her luggage.

  "Can't you just magic your clothes on?" Draco asked as he turned around, closing his eyes for good measure.

"Yeah, but still." Nora took her wand out from her robes and muttered something under her breath as she swished it. Instead of her dirty robes she was now wearing a blouse, jeans and cute shoes for the day. All without changing in the common room. "Draco." Nora turned back around with her hands on her hips.

  "Seriously, Nora, you told me to turn around."

  "Do you really think I would expose myself for anyone to see? Or do you just want to be the only one to see?" Nora teased. Draco then pulled her close by her waist.

  "Nora, you can't just joke about me with that." Draco's voice got low as he leaned down.

  "Why not?" Nora said with an eye roll.

  "I'm a guy, you're a girl."

   "What's that supposed to mean?" Nora asked with a stoic expression.

  "Please, you can't be that naive." Draco chuckled.

  "What if I am?" Nora teased, playing with his hair.

"Nora, if I was someone else who didn't care about consent then bad things would happen to you." Draco deadpanned.

   "I was joking!" Nora hit him in the chest.

  "Well don't do it again, unless you want someone to do something you don't want too. If it were Potter or Weasle-bee I doubt they would do anything bad,"

"Ah, infamous Draco Malfoy not insulting Harry Potter?" Nora smirked. "Doth my ears deceive me?" She teased him.

  "They both hang out with Granger, of course they wouldn't do anything. They have common sense."

  "Right back to not admitting you have more in common with Harry than you thought."

  "Whatever, now if you don't want people to inform godfather to report that you are sleeping in the common room then I suggest hiding that." He pointed to her luggage. "Pansy can be quite the gossip." He snickered.

"Where? There is quite literally nowhere to put it." Nora blinked twice.

  "You really didn't think about this?"